Anal...

when in the mood i think it is fantastic....love the toys that you can use....mmmmm

Yay?

Agreed, though I keep bleeding when we try it, despite stretching and using loads of lube etc. Its annoying because I don't feel any pain, but we have to stop when he sees blood.

ele wrote:

when in the mood i think it is fantastic....love the toys that you can use....mmmmm

yh it is good fun

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Agreed, though I keep bleeding when we try it, despite stretching and using loads of lube etc. Its annoying because I don't feel any pain, but we have to stop when he sees blood. External Media

ok that is bad. Have you gone to see your GP about it? also how often do you try, becuase if you have a small cut then you need to let it fully heal.

ele wrote:

yh it is good fun

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Agreed, though I keep bleeding when we try it, despite stretching and using loads of lube etc. Its annoying because I don't feel any pain, but we have to stop when he sees blood. External Media

ok that is bad. Have you gone to see your GP about it? also how often do you try, becuase if you have a small cut then you need to let it fully heal.

We haven't tried for a long time actually. I don't get bum-bleeding any other times though, and theres no pain or itchyness or anything like that.... So i just put it down to the sex and figured that i just wasn't designed for it!

Might try again soon and see what happens.

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

We haven't tried for a long time actually. I don't get bum-bleeding any other times though, and theres no pain or itchyness or anything like that.... So i just put it down to the sex and figured that i just wasn't designed for it!

Might try again soon and see what happens.

that really sucks, espesicaly if you enjoy it (which i assume you do if your going to try again)

I do really enjoy it once we get going - (though it probably doesn't help my problem that I like it rough!!)

vary the postion to as that can make the world of difference...

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I do really enjoy it once we get going - (though it probably doesn't help my problem that I like it rough!!)

fair enough, but rough is good tho, :)

god i love it rough. its the best feeling ever !!!