and so the gifting starts!

I want to take a while to thank everyone for everything over the past couple of days. I dont know how i could have got though it without you all!

I won £10 today on a scratch card my friend treated me too! So... I'm gonna start using that to gift my wonderful friends! I have a list right here next to me with people i want to surprise... there are 32 names on here so please know if you do not get something this time it is not because i am not thankful or dont care... i just only have this £10 and cannot gift everyone unfortunatly.

I will get around to it :)

Oh bless you. Nice to see your luck has picked up! Most I've ever won on a scratch card is a fiver.

Im sure your kind gesture will be greatly received but I'm certain people are just nice here because they want to be not because they expect rewards so I'm sure no one will be sat there expecting anything from anyone for being a friend on here or wondering where their gift is.

I think you deserve to treat yourself after the crummy couple of days it sounds like you have had.

I agree with Never Know, it's important to treat yourself too :)

I also agree ... " treat yourself " :)

Ahhhh everyone :) (too late btw ive already placed the order)

Right now i have a bit of spare money and this gift list is huge and i need to start at some point (its only tiny things anyway i dont have the money to do big stuff) its ok :) I am happier gifting than what i am treating myself, ive been brought up in a family with not alot of money and we would save for months just to buy things for eachother at christmas :) I ALWAYS asked for money because then i could go right out and buy things for my family to share as a unit. I give more than i take.

The only downside to gifting is not being able to see a reaction as a person realises they have been treated :) But its all good :)

All i need right now is what i have right here and a bunch of people who i can really talk to :) I got that :) and i dont need anything else :)

PS: for the person reading this who i have gifted this time...the item is small but on your wishlist..i DO NOT need anything back so PLEASE do not do that nor do i need you to publicly thank me on here :) (although letting us all know how you got on with your new gift is good ;) )

For everyone else i am getting to your wishlists too :) I know i dont need to do it but i seriously love buying for people. When my horse is not eating up my money as fast as it gets paid into my bank im spending everything on treating people...thats always been my way :)

delilahxx wrote:

I agree with Never Know, it's important to treat yourself too :)

+1

I hope you get on ok tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts x

Never know wrote:

Oh bless you. Nice to see your luck has picked up! Most I've ever won on a scratch card is a fiver.

Im sure your kind gesture will be greatly received but I'm certain people are just nice here because they want to be not because they expect rewards so I'm sure no one will be sat there expecting anything from anyone for being a friend on here or wondering where their gift is.

I think you deserve to treat yourself after the crummy couple of days it sounds like you have had.

+1 - I totally agree with this, you deserve a treat.  I hope everything goes ok tomorrow too, let us know how you get on Hunni :) xx

I actually ADORE you all! Please god let me win at least a grand so i can quite literally treat everyone to something big on their list (basically EVERYONE who commented on my other thread)..... oh and maybe i might by myself a toy out of that...;) Just thank you so much :)

I will treat myself when i next get some cash! unfortunatly my saddle was not covered in insurance so i have to fork out £600 for a new one when i get it haha!!! (having a horse is as good as setting fire to your cash haha although my lifelong dream since i first sat on a horse 22 years ago sooo kinda worth it )

same her

Please take some time out for yourself, after the few weeks you've had you should've treated yourself to a bottle of whatever you fancy & a box of chocolates, got yourself on the sofa with a duvet & a good film! Lol. Seriously though, it's a wonderful community here, & we're all here because we want to be - we all know that yes, we offer our opinions and advice, but we also know we get it in return if we need it :-)
Take care hun x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I want to take a while to thank everyone for everything over the past couple of days. I dont know how i could have got though it without you all!

I won £10 today on a scratch card my friend treated me too! So... I'm gonna start using that to gift my wonderful friends! I have a list right here next to me with people i want to surprise... there are 32 names on here so please know if you do not get something this time it is not because i am not thankful or dont care... i just only have this £10 and cannot gift everyone unfortunatly.

I will get around to it :)

You treat yourself you need and deserve it, hugs.

That's a very kind thing to do but don't forget to spoil yourself too, you deserve it.
Best of luck with your appointment, take care x

Aww hun your such a lovely kind person. I think you should treat yourself to something nice babe's. X

you are such a sweetheart, you need to remember we are all here for eachother no matter what. We are a community, a family. x

MissBrownEyes, you're probably the sweetest person I've met on these forums, which makes what you've gone through even worse!

It's a lovely thing you're doing, but don't forget to gift yourself too. Sounds like you need a bit more TLC than the rest of us at the moment ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Bless your cotton socks. I agree with others, do treat yourself just a little bit at least, you really do deserve it xxxxxxx

Glad your feeling better hun, go get yahself pampered :)

I have just read you other post and i echo what others have said you must also remember to treat yourself! :)

First you really should treat yourself hun =D You have a really kind personality and maybe for once you should put yourself first =D xx

Oh, what a wonderful woman you are! But, please, do as so many have suggested, treat yourself first of all. I don't think anyone here is expecting a gift from you, we did so little!

Lots of warm hugs!!!