Christmas Shopping arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!

Helloooo!

So, normally, i'd have everything bought and wrapped by now but this year is the total opposite! I have 0 presents bought, no idea what to get people & sitting trying to write a list out so I can get everything bought in 1 day. Is anyone else feeling the pressure?! I have no clue what to get my boyfriend as he's a littel fussy, I'd rather people just tell e what they want so I can buy that, I tell everyone what I want, at least they won't waste money. Xx

I feel your pain MissNoir! I'm usually all done by now too, but I've got nothing done this year so far, as I've been waiting for my bank to pull their finger out and fix my broken accounts. I'm stressing now, I've got so much to do! Hoping they get fixed this week because I need to start! I suspect I'll be buying a lot of gift cards this year

I know how you feel! I haven't got anything yet as well and my boyfriend never says what he wants. I usually want everything and make it easy for him :D As for other people I had quite a bit of luck looking at Amazon deals last year. I got a few nice things I wouldn't have thought of. So maybe some random browsing can spark some ideas for you too :)

hate to rub it in but im totally prepared, everything is wrapped and organised so on the day its all wher it needs to be ( i have a lot of running around to do as i have essentailly four differnt families)

Ooohhhh he wanted a shirt that's on Amazon as well, just a little pricey, if it's in Black Friday sale, I will be jumping for joy!

Young and fun95 wrote:

hate to rub it in but im totally prepared, everything is wrapped and organised so on the day its all wher it needs to be ( i have a lot of running around to do as i have essentailly four differnt families)

Want to organise & do my Christmas shopping for me pretty please? I'll pay you in LH vouchers :)

you have no idea how much i would actually LOVE to do that! but i dont know your family and wouldnt know what to get them lol

This year im only buying for my husband and doggy :)

i bought hubby a few things from here and got my dog some xmassy themed toys. Both of them have had their presents so im back to square one!

Might see whats new on here closer to xmas for hubby, and doggys easy. Anything squeaky he can destroy!

This is why i dont shop early because im too impatient to wait until xmas to give the presents out.

I hae Christmas shopping. I have the kids sorted apart from stocking fillers. Trying to talk people out of buying presents so I don't have to buy in return lol

JM88 wrote:

This year im only buying for my husband and doggy :)

i bought hubby a few things from here and got my dog some xmassy themed toys. Both of them have had their presents so im back to square one!

Might see whats new on here closer to xmas for hubby, and doggys easy. Anything squeaky he can destroy!

This is why i dont shop early because im too impatient to wait until xmas to give the presents out.

haha! im very similar. i tried to convince OH to open hi presents the night before his birthday. for our anniversary he got a present everyday for a week leading up to the day. ive bought him a coming home present and he pretty much knows most of what hes getting for christmas :/

If I can't buy it online it will be cash in an envelope for my young adult nephews and niece. I hate Christmas shopping now; used to like it when I was younger and was a lot more organised then too.

My own "kids" want money, preferably paid direct to their bank lol. The days when they woke up at 3pm to see if Santa had been are long long gone. Now they prefer to sleep til 3pm!

I'm usually so unprepared, I'm a last minute shopper, but this year so far I've been incredibly organised. I'm pretty much done, but I know I'll end up buying more for the kids hehe!

I'm waiting for payday to buy the last few presents.

All done here apart from a laptop for our son, but we decided to hold out for Black Friday to see if it's on offer :)

ShinySparkle wrote:

I always say "this year I'll be prepared and start shopping in July" or something. Then end up doing a mad dash in December.

Next year..... I'll be prepared.... Maybe... Possibly... Or not.

Haha I always said this too and ended up running around on Christmas eve screaming at the shops not to close...

This year I am pretty proud of myself! I actually have it all pretty much done! Just a few bits and bobs (stocking fillers for the nieces) to pick up and I'm good to go. Even wrote my Christmas cards! :D

ShinySparkle wrote:

Shhhh Puddleduck and all you prepared ones! No fair! I can see you all now laughing at me when I'm dashing around shops mid-December screaming and crying!!

If I bump into you I'll wave you over, wipe my own tears and buy you a coffee, lol.

the trick is, when you're out shoppin gor just talking to someone you buy for, even if its like May and they say they like something, just buy and put it away. OH has a pair of shoes he saw months ago and loved but was too busy buying other stuff. i bought thme the next day, and matching belt, ties and shirt... i tend to go a bit over board lol

Im hoping one day soon the prostate massagers will be on sale :) think i can keep that hidden until xmas! I keep looking at the reviews and chopping and changing my mind!

CARDS! I've forgotten to put cards on my list...and gift bags/wrapping paper/voucher puches, think that's everything written down now, I'm waiting for my next student loan installement to get everything, tis not easy being a student with a LH addiction!

MissNoir wrote:

CARDS! I've forgotten to put cards on my list...and gift bags/wrapping paper/voucher puches, think that's everything written down now, I'm waiting for my next student loan installement to get everything, tis not easy being a student with a LH addiction!

lol! Totally agree with you on that! I've bought all my cards. Months ago lol