Anniversary plans that cost little, help! πŸ©πŸ’πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŒŸ

So it's our anniversary next week and I've left it until the last minute to make plans 😯 Partly due to the fact I've had to buy loads for the house and times just gone by soooo fast!
I run the ship 95% of the time - be it housework, meals bills, shopping, presents, bdays, Xmas, anniversarys amongst others. What I'm getting at is it's down to me to arrange our anniversary plans which I'm struggling with this year as we're pretty skint 😯 but that's not going to stop us having a fantastic day.
I'm looking for some suggestions as to what we can do on a small budget? Bearing in mind we both have severe anxiety and social anxiety meaning we aren't comfortable out in public, unless it's in a hotel which isn't going to happen this year due to budget πŸ˜‚
I'd really appreciate any ideas, plans that we cab do in the comfort of our own home without spending much cash? I'm truly grateful for any suggestions you lovely peeps have to offer πŸ˜™πŸ’œxx

Build a pillow fort and make some pizza!! Snuggle up underneath with a movie and candles. Lots of candles. Water balloon fight? Small camp fire on the beach with random stuff you find? Camping out somewhere together miles away from anything? Bake a cake together? Maybe a roleplay night? They're always interesting. Really goood looonngg massage for each other?

Set up list of stuff that you two have done in the past that you want to relive? Do some special things like recreate moments of your relationship? Look through photo albums together over a take away pizza? Create a fun game, or buy something like the Pillow Talk game they have on Lovehoney (my partner and I loved this, so much fun! and it barely costs at all!).

I know from your previous Avi picture that you have a very nice body.

Why not stay in get some nice drinks and just wear a pinny or just your favourite lingerie or even a maids costume ( if you have one) whilst you cook a fantastic evening meal with all your favourite trimmings. That would get him hot under the collar. You could even wear white lingerie as someone suggested to me on our anniversary .

You could always do that walk first as suggested by Imh95.

How about a romantic twilight picnic in the garden?

Sum Sub wrote:

+1 on this 

Playlist set up dedicated to the evening and wrap up in blankets 

I love this idea 

Hi Slinky
I agree a picnic is great
I would personally head out to a national park or quiet beach though . It's easy to be alone with the ammeanities we have reasonable close by to us all where ever we all are.

Hope whatever you do you both have a fab time
take care

Cook a meal together. We did this recently, don't forget the pudding 😏x

Some lovely ideas here, especially the picnic. We love to go on romantic picnics. I don't have any other ideas I'm afraid, but I hope you have a wonderful anniversary :) xx

Sum Sub wrote:

What? No pizza ?

if you're both off on the day, why not start with breakfast in bed. Go for a stroll in the afternoon, have a coffee and cake break followed , as others have suggested, an evening meal together or twilight picnic. Have a couple of glasses of fizz with strawberries while listening to you favourite music. Anniversaries are very special and it should only be about the two of you. Whatever you choose, have a smashing day.

How about heading over to the 3 for Β£10 section, order fabric rose petals, hot massage rocks & feather tickler & spend the evening (or day if you prefer) teasing n pleasing each other.

Whatever you do enjoy yourselves.

Firstly, happy anniversary :)

I think the idea of a garden picnic is a great idea. Pack all your OH's favourite nibbles and chill on the lawn together in the sun. Favourite tunes playing on a docking station, have a stab at making a few cocktails? Can always head out to the countryside if garden not secluded enough... Just enjoy each other's company.
For the evening, massages and making love. It's not about how how much spent but the thought put in.

Feel free to steal the idea (she may have nicked the idea herself :P), but one year my wife wrote down all the reasons she fell in love with me on different coloured hearts and gave them to me in a jar with some ribbon on it. So romantic and costs nothing xxx

lmh95 wrote:

Love the jar of hearts idea Sex Squid. I'm saving that one for my anniversary :)

It's a good one eh? :) Makes you both remember why you first fell in love with each other all over again x

As it's set to be nice weather wise I would say a "Chav's picnic in the park" ... A bottle of Prosecco and a chippie tea on a blanket! Start foreplay (or finish) there and slope back to your place pretending to be teenagers! (18+ obvs LH)

We found it really fun to have an alternative massage too, using things mostly from the kitchen to roll down each other's bodies and guess what they were then slather up with more massage oil and use your entire body and no hands!

We used a pinwheel, a Velcro roller, wooden salad spoon and fork, normal fork, hair brush, whisk, pastry brush, vibrator wand!

You could cook or order a takeaway and watch your wedding DVD if you had one made?

Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

I started to reply this a few hours ago but fell asleep 😩 Then started it at 9am but got distracted with oh if you catch my drift πŸ˜‰

Waw! thanks so much you guys and girls, there's some fantastic ideas suggested here and ill defiantly be using a few if not all of them πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
We could do a walk as it's very rural round here and it's more shops, resturants etc we aren't comfortable with. So I'm thinking I'm the daytime we can go a walk to the harbour and around the walk we've had outdoor activities in the past, and there's a good chance of maybe re-living them πŸ˜‰ I checked the weather and it's meant to be gorgeous on Thursday so hopefully it's a reliable forecast and we can have some
I love the idea of a campfire on the beach with random stuff (oh would 100% love that) we will take our fav nibbles and a bottle of fizz with strawberys too. πŸ˜„that's also fantastic, reliving moments in our relationship. Last year I bought an anniversary photo album and put pictures in from throughout our relationship, we went through it together and oh loved it, so i will bring that back out so we can reminisce πŸ’•
I love the board game idea too, we don't actually have any games, but I'm sure I could pick up a couple of decent cheap ones. And having the Lovehoney anniversary voucher code it'd be rude not too πŸ˜ƒ
And the twilight picnic is a fabulous idea too πŸ˜„ We'll definantly be doing that too with a playlist set up. πŸ˜„
Breakfast in bed will definantly be happening, i can make us ohs fav brekkie a monster fry up πŸ˜„ i love what you said jim 'anniversaries are and special and it should only be about the two of you'. I couldn't agree with you more, and it's not about the expense it's about making it a special day and night for the couple (is this time, lol).
I've got a maids outfit along with a few others. That could be an idea for when we come back in as we'll likely be up all night 😍 I ordered two white lingere pieces last week, so one of them will be coming into play πŸ˜„
Sex squid - I love what you said too, it's not about how much has been spent, but the thought that's been out in and I think you're spot on πŸ‘Œ
I love your cocktails idea too, might give that a go as I imagine it'll be good fun πŸ˜„
The night time will definantly entail massages and making love, purfect πŸ˜„
Oh and I'm defiantly stealing your wife's idea about writing down all the things she fell in love with you and putting the hearts in a jar. It's pure genius and I'm defiantly stealing that, infact I ordered the hearts last night πŸ˜„
Thanks so much everyone for your fantastic idea's early anniversary wishes, they're much appreciated I'll let you'sknow how it goes as you've all been super helpful and I'm sooo greatful πŸ’œxx

Gem - I love your idea too, i didn't see it the other day as I was writing my post when I noticed it. I think the foreplay - and some will be on a secluded part of the harbour in the daytime, it'll be a trip down memory lane as we both love a bit of outdoor fun πŸ˜‰ the park's at the back of our house so i Don't fancy the neighbour's spoiling the party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also we've never done alternative massage before, I'm not sure why because oh can't bear massage oils on his skin (he's really funny about having any kind of priducts on him.) it's a brilliant idea, can't believe we've not done it sooner, definantly adding that.
Yeah the wedding dvd and photo albums will be coming into play for sure 😊 cheers Gen πŸ’œxx
I just checked the forcast again and it's saying partly showers 😯that would hinder the plans very much so. Hopefully it stays dry most of the day as I really want to get out and about doing lots of fun stuff that's been suggested. πŸ’œxx

lmh95 wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Love the jar of hearts idea Sex Squid. I'm saving that one for my anniversary :)

It's a good one eh? :) Makes you both remember why you first fell in love with each other all over again x
It's a really romantic, lovely idea. I would have my jar full of hearts in no time with all my soppy memories of why I fell for my OH :)
It's beautiful, super romantic 😊 I'm the same hunni, I've been jotting down notes for what I'm going to write and I've got pages πŸ˜‚ I've also got some romantic poetry telling our story for them, but it'll obviously have to be on a few of them. I shall put them in either another jar or in a gift envelope in sequence. I'm super excited you now, Thursday can't come quick enough πŸ˜€πŸ’œxx

lmh95 wrote:

Hi Slinky. Hope you both had a fantastic anniversary yesterday x

+1 ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Was going yo say a wood walk. Take a nice lunch with you. Scones and a flask of tea never go a miss

ive only just seen these messages. Cheers 4 the suggestion delboy, we went through the woods the other day. Shall be going another wooded area later. I'll explain belowπŸ˜„ πŸ’Ÿxx
Thanks 4 the anniversary wishes πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆβœ‰πŸ’ We had an Amazing day and night, infact we've decided to have a week long celebration πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Things didn't go quite to plan as oh wasn't well from 4-7on, i think it was just anxiety and panic attacks, he had a few funny turns where he felt dizzy and that contributed to the panic and anxiety 😟 We still had a fabulous day and night though. Need to tick some more stuff off the list πŸ˜„ We're going a dander today down to the harbour and there's this tourist walk surrounded by a wooded area where we've had erm....plenty of outdoor fun in the past πŸ˜‚ so thinking I'm going to surprise oh with a sexy outfit underneath my dress and I'm certain we'll have lots of fun πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ also going to take some chicken and watercress salad rolls (curtousy of last nughts chicken salad dinner.) And of course plenty of water. Hope I can manage a couple of hours shut eye first though, I'm pure exhausted 😩πŸ˜ͺ
Hope everyone's good?
Happy Monday all πŸ’Ÿxx

That sounds fantastic Slinky! I would be so happy if I was your OH!! Hope you have a lovely day, but I have no doubt that you will :)