Another rabbit but which one?

Hey guys, I need a bit of advice. One of the first things me and the wife brought was the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit Vibrator Couple's Kit (4 Piece). She loves the rabbit and one of her go to toys! I want to surprise her with another one as she loves the ears on her clit. So question I have is there another rabbit with an intense vibration on ears?

OH loves this one, well worth cost and enjoys every time, from frantic orgasm to long slow sessions. Either way so hot to watch her enjoy.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

I second the Greedy Girl Rabbit. Sensational is all I can say xxx

"Greedy Girl" as well as such a gorgeous girl then MG 🥰

Have you checked out the happy rabbit section? Slightly off the ball, but I can highly recommended the rabbit ear'd wand! There's plenty choice over there though :) x

The Mantric rabbit hits all my hot spots.

If you have a large budget, though, the Swan Thrusting rabbit is amazing.

Have you considered a clit vibe if it's just the ears she likes? The Tango is highly rated here but there are rabbit ears here, too. The Fifty Shades rabbit ears are another of my faves.

Thanks guys for your advice guys. I sat the Mrs down this morning and she liked the greedy girl..... so ordered it ;)

Mini_Beest wrote:

Thanks guys for your advice guys. I sat the Mrs down this morning and she liked the greedy girl..... so ordered it ;)

I'm excited for her! And you of course. She will be a Greedy Girl forever now...

Mini_Beest wrote:

She will enjoy I think as OH loves it........

it arrived guys...... and she loved it!