Toy advice

Hi all just wondering if the greedy girl vibrator is good or if there are any others which are as good! :kissing_heart:
Y x

1 Like

What are you actually looking for internal.or external stimulation

@yellowb3 have you considered a wand? Many find them better if external stimulation is what is required.

To be honest we have a had a number of rabbit eared vibrators over the years and they were all consigned to the recycling bin at the local recycling center when we purchased our first wand from LH.

Of course it is each to their own, and others may have a different opinion.

Every body is different, what works for some, might not work for others. I have a few of the FSOG rabbits and they work for me.

I completely agree with @Dirty-Wife , everyone is different and we all prefer different stimulation. I have the Real Feel Greedy Girl and the shaft is truly fantastic but I hate the ears so it doesnโ€™t get used. My favourite rabbit by a mile is the Mantric Rabbit. Firm pressure rather than twitchy ears on my clit and super flexible for hitting all the right bits in all the right ways.

2 Likes

@AWB1955 i was thinking more of a internal but iโ€™d like one like a rabbit if that makes sense but iโ€™m open to anything

@DLJL i have looked at the wands but i think i need look into them more but i heard they are good!

The thrusting is a good vibrator it has bunnybyears for your clit and a thtusting head for internal stimulation both can be used at the same time @yellowb3

1 Like