Rabbit selection help

I am looking for some recommendations on which rabbit to choose. Prefer it to not be anatomically exact and with strong vibrations. On a quick look, the 50 shades greedy girl and the mantric rabbit both look appealing. Anyone recommend either of them, or another?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-g-spot-rabbit-vibrator/a31710g54811.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/mantric-rechargeable-rabbit-vibrator/a37962g70275.html

Thanks

2 Likes

Greedy girl is amazing for my wife.
She loves it so much

1 Like

Yes I have both the 50 shades of grey and the mantric ( but the one with ears ) and they are both fab honestly… but for me it’s got to be the mantric it’s the best rabbit sex toy I’ve ever had and I’ve had quite a few…my 1st purchased back in the mid 80’s.

3 Likes

both are good but the Mantric is just that little bit more OMG

1 Like

I have both (though the real feel FSOG) and absolutely favour the Mantric, better vibes but probably more that I hate the ears on the FSOG. The Mantric I’ve had for years but it is still 100% my best bunny.

1 Like

The Greedy girl is very very poular. Ive had the mantric one and the vibes where really nice (if you enjoy any other mantric toys, it will probubly be a hit), i also felt the shape of the bulbs was excellent and very pleasing when inserted.
I found the fit for me was a bit tight on my pubic bone, but i often struggle with this on rabbits so it may just be a quirk of my personal anatomy.

Its a really nice one for grinding against and i could also use it hands free. It is smaller than i expected though so check the images and measurements. The base is really quite minimal so if you need a good handhold, possibly pick a different one.

1 Like

My wife loves the greedy girl rabbit vibrator … She love the smooth feeling of it and the verity of speeds … This wonderful toy will definitely help you get started and end with a big finish …

1 Like