Any Bisexuals in a relationship still craving the other?

Cor cravings can be really hard to curb and defo take a lot of mindful self restraint in some instances so I can defo admire what you must go through sometimes :kissing:

1 Like

As you know @AJSTAR Those cravings have changed a bit as I’ve come out recently to you guys since I started this Topic over 3 years ago!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’ve definitely come far on a journey and has been brilliant reading your posts throughout the process :nerd_face:

1 Like

@AJSTAR Been nice sharing what I was allowed, but not as much as I like​:kissing_heart: with you all. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

My wife is bisexual and we’ve been together for a long while now. I’m sure she’s still attracted to women and probably even fantasizes about them now and then. I’m not quite sure how I’d feel if she wanted to be intimate with a woman.

On the one hand, I really just want her to be happy and if being with a woman from time to time is something that would make her happy and can be done in a way that is safe, healthy, and respectful of our marriage and any boundaries we set up, then it might be fine. Heck, it might actually be super hot.

On the other hand, it feels like potentially rocking the boat. I’m very supportive of her being queer and out, but involving a third party into our monogamous relationship seems risky.

That said it’s definitely a fantasy of mine for my wife and I to be with another woman at the same time, and mostly because I’d like to watch her be with a woman rather than me being with the other woman, but I think that sometimes fantasy is best left in the mind instead of being realized.

Best of luck in handling this situation.

2 Likes

My long term girlfriends sex drive has dwindled over the years which has become frustrating to say the least. As a result i have become much more aware of my bisexuality and crave sex with other men. I still love my girlfriend and am attracted to women but i guess subcontiously fantasies of men feel less of a betrayal to my soul mate.
The one thing to come from this situation is that i have come to accept my previously self denied sexuality and em at ease with myself.

4 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile: