Any gig goers amongst us ?

Mega excited.........managed to get tickets for two AC/DC shows next year !!!!

Not my personal taste but to answer your titular question - yes.

đź‘Ť last live gig I did was Roger Waters 'The Wall' at MEN a couple of years ago. Except from small gigs at a small venue Nr me.

Yep .... Off to see train in march

Yeah, though I don't get a lot of oppurtunity to get to as many as I would like. Last thing I saw was Korn a few years ago

Last one was Eagles at The Hydro, Glasgow. Excellent gig and venue.

Only been to two in my life but as my first was my all time favourite band who I never thought I would have the chance to see (Nine Inch Nails) I'm happy with my gig life!

Not as often as I used to, but yes. Best one I've been to was Muse in Birmingham, 2009.

this year seen bryan ferry gary numan and joan armatrading all brill

hopefully santa is bringing mark knopler for next year

Yes, used to work in HMV, I prefer music over TV so really into live music.

Last saw Alter Bridge, with Halestorm and Shinedown. Before that Nine Inch Nails (about the 5th time I've seen them) Pearl Jam, Alice in Cahins, Tool Mastadon....

One of the best ones was Hammersmith Apollo, Avenged sevenfold on Halloween, was a great show, and loads of interestingly dressed people :-)

Lovehoney - Jennifer wrote:

Paolio wrote:

AHHH! I'm so jealous! Have an amazing time!

Went to London & Prague on the last tour, this time it's London & Paris...............and if I'm really lucky an American show :-)

Chaos Zero wrote:

Not as often as I used to, but yes. Best one I've been to was Muse in Birmingham, 2009.

I have never been as I can't travel far, had tickets to n dubz first gig (don't judge my bad music taste I was about 15 lol) but I didn't go as my dad wouldn't pick me up and I didn't want to wait for a bus till 11.30 at night in the dodgiest town in my county lol.

I go to one every now and again :) I went to a festival this summer, other than that the last gig I was at was Foals in February. The best I've been to was either Motörhead or Lordi, both were a lot of fun!

I go to almost everything I can, from classical music to heavy metal concerts :)

Gifted Amateur wrote:

Yes, used to work in HMV, I prefer music over TV so really into live music.

Last saw Alter Bridge, with Halestorm and Shinedown. Before that Nine Inch Nails (about the 5th time I've seen them) Pearl Jam, Alice in Cahins, Tool Mastadon....

One of the best ones was Hammersmith Apollo, Avenged sevenfold on Halloween, was a great show, and loads of interestingly dressed people :-)

Some good ones in there! I've caught bits of Alter Bridge before. Was so pissed off when A7X cancelled their tour in 2006 though - it was supposed to be a Hallowe'en show that I was going to!

Paolio wrote:

for those about to rock .. i salute you :-)

yep ime a gig goer .... mainly metal and death metal gigs :-)

Couple of years ago went to Paul Weller. He was very good. Recently went to see Kasabian. They were fantastic.

squall wrote:

Paolio wrote:

for those about to rock .. i salute you :-)

yep ime a gig goer .... mainly metal and death metal gigs :-)

:-)

I'll go & see any live music, like Anonymous Lady, I'll go to anything from Classical to Metal. One of my favourite things is to sit in Covent Garden listening to Ooopsie Mamooshka while quaffing a bottle of vino. Equally I'll travel to see Motorhead & The Damned and jump & dance to my hearts content :-)

We went to alot pre kids, now cant warrant the spend of tickets +travel +spends.

Getting too old as well I reakon!

I have just finished a degree in music business management so I was quite an avid gig goer / worker! I have worked backstage for Blink 182, Lorde and a few others like NERO which was all very fun!

I've settled a bit down since though haha, wish I had the money to go to more