Any ladies particular fans of pegging your man?

You don't have to. In fact we don't mind if you telm
Us more about your " images" lol

theMightyBum wrote:

I just got an image in my mind of a guy lying on his back, being pegged by one woman while another sits on his face. If his tongue slows down or lets up, the penetration gets harder and rougher.

Whatever instruction the woman being tongued gives, applies both to the guy and the other woman. So if she says 'deeper', it lets him know she wants his tongue to work harder...but it also lets the other woman know to penetrate him deeper too.

Must stop getting these images!

oh my !

sounds like a scene out of a movie !

im curious .. is it ***still** called pegging if a man attatches a strap on and uses ' them both ' on a woman ? both holes .. so to speak ?

theMightyBum wrote:

Is that even possible?!

i realy dont know !!!

I've often thought of this. I imagine it would be easiest if the woman sat in reverse cowgirl. Assuming the strapon was worn above his penis. Might be harder ifnitnwas worn beneath .

Fluffbags wrote:

In our relationship, I was the one who encouraged it. I guess this suggests that the idea turned me on more than it did him. We have tried it a few times but at the moment he isnt massively keen. (He isnt keen on thrusting movements, preferring to just have a toy still or vibrating or jiggling) unless I lay down and allow him to ride me. When he has control of depth/speed/angle etc he much more enjoys the experience. I want to bend him over and properly peg him one day but it is something for us to work up to. If he never likes it, fair enough, he can ride me anytime! lol Yes, the idea really turns me on. I think it has something to do with power dynamics for me. The idea of being the penetrator, heck, even the feel of the weight of the dildo dangling there and playing with it like its mine...its all sexy for me. hehe. I had him give "me" a blowjob the other night..... Hot! Yes, its definitely a power/control thing for me.

you luck girl very hot indeed

This is something I've always been curious to try but never found anyone adventurous enough to give it a go with me! My OH says his bum is a no go area!

I think I'm now suffering from strap-on penis envy... I'll have to be very drunk to raise this subject with my wife I think.

My OH loves to peg me, I proposed it to her, as it was one of my fantasy's and after a little persuasion, she is right into it and loves to peg me hard.

I will normally start off by riding her and then moving onto her thrusting into me, currently use the 'red rider' but like the idea of the double ended one, which will fit into her as well.

That should be fun, life is for experimenting and having fun.

I would love to try this and find the idea a HUGE turn on now all I need is a willing victim, erm no, volunteer ! I think it takes a sexually confident man to let his woman peg him, I just need to find one !

Turn on ;) Xx

Guys and girls let me tell you pegging is the greatest act a couple can do. For a guy to hand over the reigns is an empowering act and ladies you should grab it with both hands and ride it. I personally love getting pegged and handing over the mantle also there is nothing hotter than lying on your back with the liberator pillow angling your ass up and watching the woman you love driving her cock into you while playing with you. It brings on the most intense orgasms.

We're also into size play but I think a lot of you ladies need to go slow before going there lol. We've just ordered the Doc Johnson Dick Rambone and I can't wait to feel it open me up to another set of experiences. I'll keep you posted......

Happyguysi wrote:

Guys and girls let me tell you pegging is the greatest act a couple can do. For a guy to hand over the reigns is an empowering act and ladies you should grab it with both hands and ride it. I personally love getting pegged and handing over the mantle also there is nothing hotter than lying on your back with the liberator pillow angling your ass up and watching the woman you love driving her cock into you while playing with you. It brings on the most intense orgasms.

We're also into size play but I think a lot of you ladies need to go slow before going there lol. We've just ordered the Doc Johnson Dick Rambone and I can't wait to feel it open me up to another set of experiences. I'll keep you posted......

si , id read the forum rules mate an change your profile picture pretty sharpish ...

rubysoho wrote:

Happyguysi wrote:

si , id read the forum rules mate an change your profile picture pretty sharpish ...

What she said

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

My apologies fat fingers and an IPad not good bed fellows.

i would love to be pegged 

I'd love to try it.... but Mr Spider won't entertain any bum fun on him...he's fine doing it to me though!x

My wife is the dominant one , She has used a dildo on me a bit and like s to use it hard

,but doesnt like strap ons , might get there one day

u

LadySpider wrote:

I'd love to try it.... but Mr Spider won't entertain any bum fun on him...he's fine doing it to me though!x

naughty boy husband wrote:

My wife is the dominant one , She has used a dildo on me a bit and like s to use it hard

,but doesnt like strap ons , might get there one day

Well once he has had a prostate orgasm , he would let you do it ,

use a small prostate massager on him first ,then he will beg you for it ,

Very lucky guy with a lady like you

My wife certainly is a fan of pegging. She and her lady friend often use me as their sub like that as part of my humiliation with their strap-ons taking it in turns. Some times they are fairly gentle giving me a very hard prostrate orgasam where my cum literally flows from me continuously or other times they pound away at my backside as if they want to go through and that really wears me out and not fit for much else except explode everywhere. They love it and so do I.