Any ladies particular fans of pegging your man?

If you do this is it mostly for his pleasure OR Is this actually a turn on for women?

I find it a massive turn on when im pegging the OH :D

livvie wrote:

I find it a massive turn on when im pegging the OH :D

Is it feeling like a man, power, or seeing him submit that you enjoy?:)

I would love to do this, massive turn on.

I would like to be on the receiving end, would definitely like to try it.

I've never tried pegging my oh but the thought of it really turns me on... We've just started anal play on him and we're really enjoying it x

I dont know where my opinion stands on this.

I've experimented with minor anal play on myself in the past, but don't think I would ever take that in the bedroom with my OH. I'm also intruiged by strap ons but not for them to be used on me.

I guess I'm not interested in trying it or any anal play on myself during couple play, but am intruiged as to why others do it.

I have no quarms with handing over control, just not in that way...

J

theMightyBum wrote:

It's something I've always been keen to try being on the receiving end of, along with facesitting. Both I think appeal to me as forms of surrender, and that's the main appeal - I wouldn't be interested in anal sex with another man, and ordinarily am not a fan of oral. It's about feeling like the bitch once in a while :)

My Oh really wants me to try facestting but I'm a little hesitant ... I think it's aweird fear that i might hurt or suffocate him lol... What is it about facesitting that's such a turn on? Is there anything I should know before trying it? x

Can i be a tad inexperienced and ask what is pegging?

ShyButCurious wrote:

Can i be a tad inexperienced and ask what is pegging?

Pegging is the act of a female wearing a strap on and using it anally on a male partner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

Hmm i see.... Well i'm pretty sure the OH would say no to that but the concept of it intrigues me. I think al have a little read of that link (and hope he doesn't sneak up behind me haha)

As mentioned above, and in many other threads here, once you get over the fact that anal sexy doesn't make you gay, it's easier to understand

The male Gspot, the prostate, is in the bum so needs penetration to reach it. Also, why not hand over some of the power to your wife/girlfriend.

I'd love to this, I find it such a turn on!

Huge turn on for me .... I love everything about a mans arse from the way it looks to the way it can be stimulated!

Its great fun for both of us, its a feeling of empowerment thats the turn on for me

big lover of pegging my OH he loves his prostate play with and he loves the feel of my strapon rubbing up against it...some of the best sex we have is when i have my strapon on

theMightyBum wrote:

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

theMightyBum wrote:

It's something I've always been keen to try being on the receiving end of, along with facesitting. Both I think appeal to me as forms of surrender, and that's the main appeal - I wouldn't be interested in anal sex with another man, and ordinarily am not a fan of oral. It's about feeling like the bitch once in a while :)

My Oh really wants me to try facestting but I'm a little hesitant ... I think it's aweird fear that i might hurt or suffocate him lol... What is it about facesitting that's such a turn on? Is there anything I should know before trying it? x

I've not been lucky enough to try it yet, but for me what turns me on about the concept is it's such an ultimate form of surrender. The face is such a sacred thing, and yet there I'd be, lying on my back, with a woman using my face like a seat, pushing onto me, forcing me to pleasure her with my tongue. Just seems like it would be quite a vulnerable position and a good way for a female to trap a male, pin him down so to speak. Sort of like saying I've got you now and you'll pleasure me whether you want to or not (being forced or coerced into any kind of erotic act by a woman is pretty much guaranteed to get me going).

I have this fantasy scenario where the woman would be sitting on my face, giving me a reluctant handjob at the same time. She would only let me cum if I made her cum, and if I didn't give her an orgasm to her satisfaction she would give me a ruined orgasm, or no orgasm at all. My own pleasure would be directly linked to how well I performed with my tongue for her.

I think that's why he wants to try it... thanks for you're reassurance - we're going out for date night tonight so I think I might let him have it :p x

I have not actually peg my OH yet but is definatley something i am looking forward in to try we have brought a few toys for it thi is one of them . I like this one as I can recieve pleasure too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277 .

I think its such an imterment thing to do us girls have a G stop & T hits mind perfectly its nice to return the favour and hit his P spot all is fair & LH have a great selection of toys so why not enjoy it . The trust that comes with it is so intence too that your OH is wanting to recieve it and you want to give it them . Makes me very excited at the thought of being able to satisfy T in other ways .

In our relationship, I was the one who encouraged it. I guess this suggests that the idea turned me on more than it did him. We have tried it a few times but at the moment he isnt massively keen. (He isnt keen on thrusting movements, preferring to just have a toy still or vibrating or jiggling) unless I lay down and allow him to ride me. When he has control of depth/speed/angle etc he much more enjoys the experience. I want to bend him over and properly peg him one day but it is something for us to work up to. If he never likes it, fair enough, he can ride me anytime! lol Yes, the idea really turns me on. I think it has something to do with power dynamics for me. The idea of being the penetrator, heck, even the feel of the weight of the dildo dangling there and playing with it like its mine...its all sexy for me. hehe. I had him give "me" a blowjob the other night..... Hot! Yes, its definitely a power/control thing for me.

Fluffbags wrote:

In our relationship, I was the one who encouraged it. I guess this suggests that the idea turned me on more than it did him. We have tried it a few times but at the moment he isnt massively keen. (He isnt keen on thrusting movements, preferring to just have a toy still or vibrating or jiggling) unless I lay down and allow him to ride me. When he has control of depth/speed/angle etc he much more enjoys the experience. I want to bend him over and properly peg him one day but it is something for us to work up to. If he never likes it, fair enough, he can ride me anytime! lol Yes, the idea really turns me on. I think it has something to do with power dynamics for me. The idea of being the penetrator, heck, even the feel of the weight of the dildo dangling there and playing with it like its mine...its all sexy for me. hehe. I had him give "me" a blowjob the other night..... Hot! Yes, its definitely a power/control thing

does sound hot !