Any men tried this type of underwear?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/male-power-black-hose-thong/a48704g86630.html

I personally love the support a thong gives, a proper fitting thong provides gentle “cupping” of the male bits. That prevent swinging without being restrictive or compressive.
When I first seen these I thought there is no way I would like them. I tried years ago a thong that had a hole for the balls to slip through, but didn’t like them swinging free. Now I’m wondering whether supporting the balls but leaving the penis free might be equally as good if not better.
Maybe it’s the fact the balls are held snuggly that makes me love thongs.
Love to hear people’s thoughts on this, especially if you have tried them.

1 Like

Looks interesting might be worth a try.

If i looked like the bloke modelling them i would wear them all the time. Sadly I’m at the opposite end of the physical attractiveness spectrum.

Haha hmm not my cup of tea be these ones but I wouldn’t ever say no to a normal thong :sweat_smile:
My willy would get irritated by the seams in those pants and the flopping about I wouldn’t enjoy either

Thanks for the link. Not tried yet, but added to my birthday present list!

@sexlover222

I have lots of thongs in my underwear drawer (not the item you have listed) and we love the cut-away look and sexy appeal.

After my first wearing thongs, I soon became accustomed to their feel and now find them comfortable for all-day wear.

I think we might try them actually. They look good

Sadly I can’t see them being super nice. I’d love to try them but very unsure.

I’m more of a grower than a shower… don’t want a load of loose fabric where my penis should be tucked into during the day

Not that brand specifically, but some very similar! They are super silky and felt great when i was aroused and eventually finnished off in them. Im a grower not a shower too, so not every day wear for me…
I love all thongs, don’t wear or even own anything else…

1 Like

Have several similar , not my cup of tea . I am a grower and not a shower . So whenever I wore them it makes me feel inadequate . I rarely walk around with an erection .

1 Like

I’m surprised so many people think the sleeve is too big.
Not bragging or anything, but I could fill it easily when flaccid, I think

I have a few thongs that have enhanced pouches and built in c-rings , but nothing like this pair . I would give this a try .

Never like the sleeved type undies. They may work if really well endowed but for most it’s just a sock you can’t fill.

2 Likes

I’ll add these to my next order and report back