Mens thongs

I've got a couple of Calvin Klien one thongs for men which I quite like. However the wife isn't as keen but is happy for me to wear them. Do any of you guys like a man thong & want does your Mrs think?

Worn them for years, I've got simple cotton g-strings, lace, pvc etc. much prefer them they're so comfortable to wear, nothing worse than your bits hanging out the bottom of your boxers. No one can see them so wear whatever you want, wife's never seen me in anything else.

no not for me, briefs and trunks. Not sure what my gf thinks to them.

I like the idea of wearing a thong for the support side of things. I have always worn fairly tight boxers for the same reason.

Not so long ago, when I started riding a motorbike, I developed a lot of pain in my testicles - so much so that i couldnt actually wear any underwear for a few days until it subsided. After a lot of panicking and tests with GUM clinic and then refferal to get an ultrasound it turned out it was due to riding my bike and I needed more supportive underwear.

I took to wearing jock straps which i find to be the most comfortable of all underwear. I now wear them for sports too and even for long car journeys aswell.

Never looked back since

you wear what is comfortable for you.

Do you tell her not to wear that dress when you go out ?

i only wear thongs and i feel good in them.

Thongs rule

I cant wear briefs let along thongs! I dont think there could be anything worse for me, i'm sure my partner wouldnt mind but I doubt she would like it very much.

Boxers or nothing baby!

I'm not a fan of thongs but I do love tight underwear on men

I go commando

I only wear boxers which are trunk types.

I don't like briefs and certainly don't think I could wear something which would be riding up my arse and maybe never get found again.

My hubby started wearing thongs about 3 years ago. I was buying him some new undies for his birthday and my shopping girlfriend suggested I get him a thong as her boyfriend wore them. I wasnt sure but got him one and was surprised that he decided to try them and actually liked them.

I dont like the really small, tacky ones you see but he wears the Armani or Hom ones which I dont mind him wearing. I would say he probably wears thongs now most of the time compared to regular undies.

hi there i just went and got some 2 day wife likes them on me i wear them all time

I like wearing briefs and thongs. Never had any problems with thongs being uncomfortable. Partner loves seeing my bare cheeks when I wear a thong

No problem with them, each to their own.

You wear what feels most comfortable for you!

For me i like a variety of different undies including;

* Boxers

* Briefs

* Jockstraps

* Thongs

* G-Strings

Lovehoney has opened my eyes to a wholw new world of different undies for us guys, so not stuck with just the older more traditional types associated for us guys.

The OH loves that i got a variety of different undies :)

I don't care what my OH wears tbh, although i like him in his Jockstrap ;)

I hate male thongs. Sorry, personal taste but nope! My ex wore them and they turned me right off. To be fair though, I also hate female thongs. I didn't sign up for wedgies! lol I am also one of those strange people who finds sexiness in the hidden, the tease and the not revealing all too soon, so this is the second reason thongs do little for me personally.

I love them. Very comfortable and my girl loves me in them, even wear them on a quiet beach on holiday.. Thongs were first worn by men and the girls then followed suit so I cant understand when men think its girly ?

I've always wanted to try a thong, but never had the courage to go out and buy any. Then, while brousing this site to get a toy for the misses, I saw the mens lingere section and thought what the hell, and bout a couple of thongs. I surprised the lady wearing it, who at first didn't like it, though I suspect is was more the idea, as the more she looked, the more she liked (but then, I do look pretty good in them) :D

love them and can't go back.

thongs for me all day long, also during sex.

i wear men thong, but can wear women thongs too,

wear what ever comfortable for you, if you wanna try thong, come with open mind to it

XOXOXO

J.J.

I bought a Male Power Slinky thong from LH last week to try out. Nope i'm back to trunks i'm afraid. The thing cuts into my inner thigh and chaffs my butt. I gave it a go but it's not for me and to be honest i'm not so sure about the look. I recon i look better in trunks but like i said earlier - each to their own.