any of the old regulars still about

Just wondered if there was any of the old regulars i used to chat with still around like scarlet couple Gunther brokley fox etc you know who you are rather alot to mention you all by name but yeah would be nice to get back intouch

Look at their profile and see the last time they posted...
I think Brockley is about on occasion, something is telling me gunther got banned and I don't know scarlet couple.

Good idea i didn't think of that i have a feeling many will have prob disappeared when chat did

Yeah ive been the same don't feel have much to post or contribute i used the chat more

No i don't have a fetlife i made a twitter when chat was being glitchy for just people i spoke to on here but im not a huge fan of it

Nope it would appear most of the people i spoke with are no longer around:(

Which is sad as i feel its because chat is no longer available

Im excluding myself as I refuse to say Im old and being regular is sooooo predictable! Lol. Hope you are well sweetness and your little ones are ok. The bump naturally will no longer be a bump! Gunther got banned, i do have his email somewhere if you want me to contact him but I've no idea if he'll respond. Xxx

Lmao lmf good to see your still here.
my little ones are growing up way to fast my boys are 5 an 2 an half an bump is a little Madame who's 9 months old

oh dear had a feeling that would happen eventually

9months!!! Time does fly. It would appear I am getting older afterall lol. Poor Gunther just got a bit too excitable in the end. Thats fine in bed but not on lovehoney ! ;-) welcome back. Feel free to say hello on the good morning thread and before you know it you'll be an old timer too!!

It does indeed fly

Tis it was going to happen sooner or later

Yeah Seems its changed a far bit around here ive popped on an off in the last 9 months just never felt i had anything to contribute to the forum

Try hello how is everyone? Im returning after a period away so im a bit nervous. That do yah??? :-)

Worth a shot

what been going on with you then x

Hi Hun :) i'm still about a bit too. i can't believe your little one is now 9 months its gone so quickly!

I dip in to the forum occasionally, just to see what is going on.

I lot of the people who I used to chat or interact with don't seem to be about much anymore. I do however have two good forum friends who I chat with regularly away from the forum.

I remember reading a post not long after I first joined that the forum is dynamic and changes all the time. I guess it must be true.

It is always good to see some familiar people are still here if only in the background.

Yep fizzy she is indeed 9 months my baby didn't say a baby for very long my boys seemed to

nice to see you hh that is very true i guess you have to expect it with new members joining all the time