Any other men have a "beauty" regime?

Recently I have found my body and facial care regime has got a bit more involved, I’ve always done my manscaping which is very short pubes and a shaved shaft and I like my nails to look perfect! Hair has to be perfect, beared perfectly trimmed short and shaped, A few years ago I started to pluck my eyebrows as I stated to get a few unsightly long hairs and thats now got to a bit of shaping, I’ve just started using a facial moisturiser too and I’m sure it’s not going to stop there.
My Wifes thinks it’s great I take care with my looks.
Any other Men or our ladies partners have a regimented beauty regime too? XxX

1 Like

Same here, I like to keep my pubes short, with shaved balls and shaft. I pluck in between my brows when I remember and I’ve been using face moisturiser after shaving, mainly because I had a bunch of free samples knocking around and thought I should use them up! But will probably continue after I’ve used them all.

Also I’ve got a few cat scratches and a burn mark on my arm from the oven tray and have been trying to remember to use bio oil on it to reduce the appearance of scars.

2 Likes

Yep. Wax strips for my bum cheeks, crack and between my thighs and balls. Like it smooth there. Trimmed and manscaped body hair and fully shaved armpits. I use products and moisturise. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. It’s making an effort and that has nothing to do with gender or sexuality, in my opinion.

2 Likes

That’s brave! I tried a wax strip on my crack and failed miserably. It really stung but no hair came off and loads of wax got left behind gluing my hair and bumcheeks together!! Owwwch :tired_face: that was a pain to get rid of!

1 Like

God no @Shagger11 definitely nothing wrong with it! Like a lot of things I do I find it really liberating. I love doing it, makes me feel so good. XxX

1 Like

@Bearjamin I’ve probably been waxing at least 15 years so used to it now. Helps if you warm the strips up (if they’re cold ones) which I do on the radiator. I put one leg on the bath and get the strip fully in place and press it down before pulling. Seems to remove plenty. I don’t know if it’s painful for me because I think I’m used to it. It’s much better than shaving that area though because no itchy regrowth

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Maybe it’s because I had some very cheap wax strips!

1 Like

@Shagger11 do you think wax strips be ok on my shaft or do you think they might be a bit harsh? Have to tried hair removal cream? X

@Yes_man ive only tried the hair removal cream once and it burnt the skin on my balls! Not good down there and never again for me. I do use wax strips on my shaft near the base by cutting them into smaller thinner patches. Then I use tweezers for any strays. I did it last night and it’s completely smooth today and I usually get 3-4 weeks before it needs re-doing.

1 Like

Cheers @Shagger11. Might give it a go them, will save shaving every 3 or 4 days. X

1 Like

@Yes_man that was pretty much why I started doing it. I don’t mind shaving other areas but because the re-growth there is itchy that’s what I couldn’t stand. It helps if when you wax the hair is at least a centimetre long too. Helps get a good adhesion between the wax strip and the hair. Use quality branded strips too.

Getting more complex as the years go by.

Full pubic shave every morning.

Beard, eyebrows, ear hair, nose hair and chest hair every 2 weeks.

HPL treatment on genital region every 2 weeks.

Haircut every 4 weeks.

Liberal use of hand cream to counter the effects of Swarfega.

Nail trim and shape daily to keep them in shape for guitar playing.

1 Like

Apart from manscaping, i have never used astringent aftershave on my face, only moisturiser after shaving, and I think my facial skin looks a lot younger than my years.

1 Like

Forgot about that part of my regime! Also have to have my hair cut every 3 weeks, fortunately I have a hairdresser in the family!! :grin: X

As a bodyshop consultant I love it when men have a skin care regime. When my Hubby is using his skincare stuff he feels so much better xx

1 Like

@Fun_Funky Oo a consultant, maybe you could give us a bit of advice!! :grin::grin::grin:

I wake up, run my fingers through my hair and then im sexy, in a shrek kind of way lol

3 Likes

Apart from the usual manscaping and general repairs and maintenance, I cleanse, tone and moisturise, a takeaway from modeling days. Although I don’t wear the make-up to even out the skintones for the camera these days. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fully shave penis/balls about 3 times a week. Outside of daily shower / facial shave, thats about it for a “regular” regime. Trim nails, nose hair if/when I remember (or Mrs Sen comments). Never gotten into a daily moisturising routine, Mrs Sen did buy me some years ago but the habit just never took. I do use aftershave week days.

I usually manscape twice a week, shave sack and shaft and trim just above/below belly. Face wash morning and night exfoliate twice a week also have day and night moisturiser and an eye cream to get rid off puffiness and dark circles. I sometimes shave armpits wit electric razor, maybe once a month

1 Like