Male body waxing

how do the men on here feel about having a full body wax?

I have done it and have to say the intimacy and love making we had afterwards was amazing.

My wife was turned on by my smooth body.

The pain was worth it.

Has anyone else found this?

No, my OH likes my hairy chest, i do shave my genital area from the navel down, it feels great, so i understand your POV, i am not averse to waxing my bits, but as i have no problems shaving, i will continue as i am.

1 Like

I have been thinking more about “manscaping” this last year or so and often remove my pubic hair.
I dont think i could stomach waxing and im anxious about using a razor.
This caused me to buy the bath mate grooming trimmer(review on my profile).
I have enjoyed the smooth feeling and all but when hair grows back i really dont like lol

@zombifiedguy don`t fear the razor! I have NEVER cut myself down there!

Im abit haphazard when shaving my face and get quite a few nicks and irritation. More of a “job done” shave and difficult to do 100%

@zombifiedguy check out my reply in the Hair Removal thread from a couple of minutes ago, my method really works!

I have read it, im just stuck in my ways. At the moment i will stick to what i know regarding my trimmer.
Appreciate the advice though buddy

No problem! :smiley:

I am so hairy down there, I got sick of the manscaping (although due to lockdown, I haven’t had a wax for eons). I have to say, I love the smoothness and the enhanced sensitivity. My OH loves it too.

For me, chest hurts the most! Smoothness everywhere else though is great - especially if you are into dressing kinky. Less chance of hair pulls!

For me, I haven’t really associated wax as being painful - maybe the first time… but I’ve come accustomed to it and the finish over a razor is worth it imho. Plus I tend to have some amazing conversation with the waxers that I use so I don’t really see it as a hardship as such.

Outside of the sexy side of it, I feel a lot cleaner - and as far as the rear side goes, I use a lot less toilet paper for wiping!

1 Like

That pretty much sums it up for me as well. More men should try it

I use Turtle Wax on my bald spot, gives a lovely shine! :wink:

1 Like

Bald spot?! I thought it was a solar panel for a sex machine! :joy:

2 Likes

That"s why i`m always topping up my tan! :wink:

1 Like

I will happily have an all off wax anywhere that lies within my boxers and do my armpits, but I wouldn’t get my legs, chest, etc. done unless it was a very specific request and was a genuine desire not just a “oh that’ll be funny” type thing. I like my chest and leg hair too much.

Never tried it before I just get my back and cheeks and a manzillian but wouldn’t want to give up the leg hair or chest hair that only took 40 years to grow and what little bit I have I will keep

Where do you go to get male waxing.?
I’d imagine a lot of salons wouldn’t offer the service as most beauticians are women… I can understand the reluctance due the potential for improper attitudes / behaviour.

Look online then call I have to drive a hour to get mine done