Any sexy plans for tonight?

Had a better day today. Mr John has been feeling me up all day (when alone). A nice little outfit planned.

6 Likes

Definitely not covid, similar to norovirus

1 Like

Oh dear, from prior professional experience I know how debilitating that can be .

For us it’s super sexy Sunday, don’t know why but the last few Sundays we have been more adventurous, I’m 6months pregnant, and with work can be very tired in the week. But Sundays seem to be the night where we have more time and energy, not sure on what I fancy tonight, we have explored anal the past few Sundays.

I wanna give my hubby a real treat so I’m thinking of giving him a blow job and let him finish on my boobs, to warm up.

Anyone else got plans for tonight?
Or sexy tips for a lady with a big bump

4 Likes

It’ll be a threesome with Ben and Jerry’s :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I wish!!! And work tomorrow blah

2 Likes

Dont remind me about work! I love a hard shafting, But A dildo may have to suffice!

1 Like

Yup

2 Likes

@Nylonguy Hi, I get a real buzz walking around with my latex shorts filled with lemon curd and golden syrup :grin: No one knows the pleasure im feeling!

More anal fun for us tonight toys fingers and my cock in her ass

3 Likes

We are having a night off. Sexy time last night consist of a him using a strap on me, sexy lingiere, pounding, bj and orgasms. Loved it

1 Like

@Newbiescoupleontoys that sounds like a good night mine was really good also consisting of wife giving me an anal pounding with her 8” strapon then me returning favour with oral pussy and anal great night into early hours had

2 Likes

@carzy First time we used a strap on. We got the 6in. Perfect size for me

1 Like

Hopefully my wife will spend the evening fondling the bits of me she can reach through the chastity cage then I’ll return the favour in bed with my fingers or the vibrator du jour.

1 Like

I’ve just very nicely asked the Mrs if she would use our under bed restraints on me tonight along with bondage tape over my eyes.spank me or use flogger on my cock and give me a long deep sexy pegging tonight and do what else takes her fancy to me and she very quickly said yes coz she is feeling very DOMINANT today and was going to have her way with me anyway

7 Likes

Sounds great. Have a nice time!

1 Like

Thank you and I’m sure I will

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re in for a treat :smiling_imp: @carzy

2 Likes

I think I’m going to enjoy this

5 Likes

Gulp! Sounds excellent. Very jealous! Report back!

2 Likes