Inspire me with your plans for enjoyment this weekend!

Hey guys and gals

I’d love to know what plans you have this weekend.
Either alone or with your partner?
I would really like some inspiration.

My hubby and I would like to experiment a lil more with light torture. I got some bed restraints just a few days ago and I’m loving using them.

Tonight I’m thinking to cuff him up, blindfold him, clamp his nipples and massage his P spot.
I’ll include a little slapping, nibbling and biting.
Any other forms of pleasurable pain that you may recommend while I have him where I want him.
Were not into anything toooooo extreme :rofl:

6 Likes

Well me and my Mrs have a child free night so I’m hoping for a night and morning filled with fun but I ain’t building up much hope lol so I’ll just get all jealous from reading what you guys get up to lol

1 Like

Awwww why don’t you have much hope lol?

You could send her some naughty texts to get her in the mood, maybe go pop a pair of her thongs on and take a sneaky pic to send her - would she like that?
Maybe tell her to go relax in a nice warm bath and leave something out for her to slip into afterwards :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been homeschooling our daughter and we have been doing some cleaning of the house, so the old ‘I’m tired excuse’ will come out. I love sending a naughty text or picture, but she struggles with replying and says ‘that ain’t my kind of thing’

1 Like

I understand, it’s sometimes hard to get in the mood when you’ve got 101 other things to think about.
But equally it’s important to find that time to be passionate together.

Is she a sucker for a massage, maybe that would encourage her.

1 Like

She just text and asked what I wanted for tea so I replied with ‘I’d like to sit you on the edge of the bed of sofa and eat you’

1 Like

My mask arrived today so going to get dressed up and get the camera out.

3 Likes

@Curious_Couple_19 smooooth
I like how you casually slipped that in there, I hope she gives you what you desire :wink:

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes she says it ain’t her thing having me do that to her but on the odd occasion that it happens, I make the most of it and I’m down there for a while lol

1 Like

As a female I totally get just not being in the mood sometimes but always find a bit of affection, little kisses, touching as I walk past from my other half always helps get me in the mood. Throw in a few complements, not just physical ones and you will be onto a winner @Curious_Couple_19

4 Likes

@meganep oh believe me, I never stop with the compliments and touches, I love doing them, she had issues before and I try and help out with as much as I can in the department, she sees something totally different to what I see, so I try and help with that

1 Like

@Curious_Couple_19 it can be hard once you get it into your head you don’t want to be physical. I find sex one of those strange things that the more you have the more you want but if you go a few days/weeks/months without you lose interest and confidence in your ability to please your partner. Sometimes no matter how reassuring said partner is if your head isn’t in it its just difficult.

Sending positive thoughts for a wonderful night!

3 Likes

@meganep yeah I get that, that’s why I try and build her up with the comments and stuff like that but I know it will take time, just wanting her to see what I see

1 Like

@Curious_Couple_19 she will get there :slight_smile: lockdowns and just everything from the past 12 months are making a lot of people feel a bit out of sorts on top of everything else we all deal with in our private lives. Im sure she appreciates the love you show her!

3 Likes

Well I’ve just been sent a msg from OH to make sure I’m all squeaky clean coz to put it in her words your getting what you hardly ever get and she is going to eat my ass yum yum love a good rimming so I know what I have to do

3 Likes

Me this weekend? I plan to have an afternoon nap. I’m always much more frisky if I don’t feel shattered!
Hmmmm how’s about edging him whilst he’s cuffed? A long program of restrained edging is torture in itself.

1 Like

@meganep I found some old cards she sent me from when we first met and she’s a totally different person, I know people change but would be nice to her the old her back lol

1 Like

:joy: I’m planning on a gin with dinner for some courage to slip this on https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41173 along with stockings and louboutins :see_no_evil: OH been working in his home office today so no idea I’ve been in the shower with the razor and the veet this morning :wink: boys in trouble later

3 Likes

@GlasgowGal wow!!! He’s a lucky guy!! My Mrs has the babydoll version!!

2 Likes

@GlasgowGal

That looks hot!

Last night I went and ordered the same but the bra and suspender set - I just can’t resist a bargain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s my 3rd order in the past 10 days :eyes:… What is happening to me!

2 Likes