Any sexy plans this weekend?

probally(hopefully) some bondage and a second session with the new strap on for both of us

Well today went well......A bit of toy play,watersports,then I got my new whip out and it really moved up a notch.

Tonight we shall see,,....OH working tomorrow....BOOO

No blowwie in the cinema this time...

WandA wrote:

No blowwie in the cinema this time...External Media

Someone wouldn't let me get kinky in the pictures. Not even a sexy kiss!

Adx

Well, I'll be trying out my new Tracey Cox super stroker that arrived today, with a bit of assistance from the lovely Mrs B.... should be fun but Mrs B is having 'her week off' as she calls it so no more fun than that.

Hope you all had fun! My night didn't actually go as I planned, never mind :( I'll have to try another night. X

ours went ok i wonder how miss d's went?

I did have plans to use my new under bed cuffs and a lot of other new toys as well as changing outfit a few times.... but currently my plans have had to change due to a friend needing me help. I'm feeling so tired though as I've basically been on the phone to her or travelling to hers so often over the past few days I haven't had much time for anything else. I'm just hoping everything will be ok with her soon.

So rather than my sex plans being a little more eciting this weekend, it's basically been the same sex routine I would experince normally...

toycar69 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I do have some plans, but for sure I cannot match Mistress D. I will have some solo fun, if I have a chance.

lol, I get the feeling that not many can match Mistress D External Media

You are so right there Toycar! .X

We had a lazy cosy weekend with lots of rough sex !! OH seemed to have different ideas as he found it funny to wake me on Sat and Sun for rough sex... I think I less likely to fight back when half asleep....

luckily I find it hilarious and get my revenge later on....

Actually, I've had a lovely weekend!

lickmadick wrote:

ours went ok i wonder how miss d's went?

It was cool thank you. Chat soon. X

sharry wrote:

We got a lube to test and so far it works well!!

What a wonderfully piece of erotic carving this avatar is. I am hoping to have a very horny weekend with my sexy wife.