Upcoming sex session ideas required

I'm really looking forward to this weekend - my hubby is coming back after being away for three weeks. We've both been so horny since then and it's nice to feel the same way for a change. To cut a long story short, about 6 months ago I got some advice from you lovely people about husband not wanting sex. With the help of delay cream, blue pills and a vibrator for myself, sex has been amazing. He is dying for it and tells me how much he wants it.

I was brave enough to send some naked photos to hubby which turned him on. He did the same and we had a good FaceTime phone sex session which I've never done before. Has anyone had fun doing this too? I just get worried about hackers...

Sex on the gym ball is amazing

We've not quite got into tying up yet, the equipment is there though (bed restraints, over door restrains, wrist cuffs, paddle, tickler)

My plans this weekend are to wear this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29113

I've never worn a body stocking before

I already have a basic bullet and egg vibrator which have been great making me feel satisfied during sex and not putting too much pressure on the hubby to perform. Taken it a step further and ordered a dildo vibrator.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33437

Want to try it with him, so any suggestions for couple dildo play, I would be grateful of suggestions. Anal is a big no for both of us.

It's been a over a month and a half since our last session which was the best ever in almost 10 years all thanks to the lovehoney purchases and the advice on this forum. The only problem was that I would get a urine infection so easily (a cystoscopy and far too many antibiotics to blame for reoccurrences but I'm working on that), so this is what would normally stop us having loads of sex.

Oh I can't bloody wait for Saturday night :-)

suggestions welcome please (sorry for the essay)

Thanks

All I can add is enjoy it and let the moment take you away.

*bump* 

Have you used a blind fold yet? Blindfold him and torment him with any of your vibrating toys . Any touch is intensified whilst blindfolded.

Also get some nibbles you can feed to each other. Srawberries dipped in chocololate sauce is a favourite . Again feed him blindfolded . If you want to be a devil then sneak a chillie in as well but I won't take any rsponsibility for the consequencies!

If you havn't got a blindfold then its an easy item to improvise with such as a ladies scarf .

Nice to see you back as well .

Eeek how exciting?! I cant really offer much advice. All I can say is I hope you enjoy it, I know what the wait is like. No matter what you do it will be great. We had a really long wait last year, the first time was absolutely fantastic but the second, third, forth....you get the idea...was even better.

Enjoy your weekend 😘

I bet you'll knock him for six when he sees you in that body stocking .You could always wear it under say a bathrobe or dress and take him by surprise when you unveil yourself.

Enjoy yourselves

Just my opinion but I wouldn't plan too much. Just go with the flow, I'm sure you'll have a memorable night. X

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Just my opinion but I wouldn't plan too much. Just go with the flow, I'm sure you'll have a memorable night. X

I tend to agree with this.

Dress up in your body stocking - I have that one BTW and it is lovely - put the restraints/toys on view, but don't necessarily plan how or when to use them, and like CLTSTU said, go with the flow - most of all enjoy every moment.

Have fun xxx

Enjoy and report back how it went ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ooh have fun!!!

Thanks everyone! I've had a really long day at work.

Mysteron - that sounds a lot of fun. Good excuse to have some nice warm Nutella with strawberries then get into the shower :-)

I definitely have 1 blindfold but I'm sure I had two, will need to find them. It's given me an idea - both get blindfolded! I did love tying him up last time and teasing him. I won't restrain him too much as I'm sure he'll be tired from the travelling.

I'm not going to plan much apart from making an effort with myself and letting the rest do its own thing.

Will report back :-)

Oh it was amazing! I didn't even get chance to get into that body stocking as he'd already caught me with nothing on when he wasn't supposed to see me! Used the vibrator too and joked whether he was as big as the dildo - he said he would measure :-) I said you can cast your own too, wouldn't that be fun?!

We also did it in the morning before he went to work. I forgot how good morning sex is and I'm convinced we woke up the neighbour - I moaning all the way through it.

This sounds amazing! Glad you had a great time. Save the body stocking for another naughty night in, he will adore it x

rainbowbaby wrote:

Oh it was amazing! I didn't even get chance to get into that body stocking as he'd already caught me with nothing on when he wasn't supposed to see me! Used the vibrator too and joked whether he was as big as the dildo - he said he would measure :-) I said you can cast your own too, wouldn't that be fun?!

We also did it in the morning before he went to work. I forgot how good morning sex is and I'm convinced we woke up the neighbour - I moaning all the way through it.

That sounds great.

You can always wear that body stocking next time perhaps under a dress when you go out and then reeveal it to him in some naughty afters when you get back .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)