The weekends sexual plans. ....

What are people's weekend sexual plans? I am not seeing my oh until tomorrow night. Getting excited thinking what might be on the cards. I have recently purchased the lh paddle brush, silk restraints and blindfold. Had very little use so hoping for a lovely session tomorrow evening. Purchased a couple of body stockings too.

meet with someone from fabswingers super excited and nervous at same time xx

Sounds like you are in for a kinky night Bagpuss! Enjoy x
Our teen is away tonight on a sleepover, we were going to get the hitty things out for a good session as well. I don't know if it will happen now as I am absolutely knackered, but we don't get to make a lot of noise very often lol.

I hope your meet up goes well sexkitt3n, remember be safe. x

Completely understand your situation leila.
We are briefly child free and we've been discussing what we might do but actually I've had an exhausting couple of weeks and tbh I don't think I've got the energy to absorb a spanking so I think sleep catch up is on the cards.

I know it's sad Sum sub all I want to do is sleep hahaha. A bath and bed sounds good to me. Hope you enjoy your child free night and feel refreshed tomorrow x

Mrs LUC is out with the girls, hopefully she'll come home on the horny side of tipsy.

That said I'm working tomorrow so she'll have the kids to deal with either way!

I am so excited. In for a belated birthday treat tomorrow afternoon. Taking a backpack with a blanket, rope and several implements to a deserted building we've used before. ( The advantage of living in the country ). Stripped, hands tied together and raised on tiptoes by a rope over a beam, blindfolded and legs spread. Then having my bottom paddled, strapped, flogged with our special cat o' nine tails and finally caned with a leather crop. OH will probably give me oral, as if I won't be ready enough, then reverse onto me. I know I won't last long. I'll be released and then down on the blanket to finish her off orally. Taking a nice bottle of wine for afters. Hopefully recover quickly and have a slow session. Quick drink in the local on our way home. Out for a meal at night. Hope it's a nice day. Hope this is not TMI.

LeilaK wrote:

Sounds like you are in for a kinky night Bagpuss! Enjoy x
Our teen is away tonight on a sleepover, we were going to get the hitty things out for a good session as well. I don't know if it will happen now as I am absolutely knackered, but we don't get to make a lot of noise very often lol.

I hope your meet up goes well sexkitt3n, remember be safe. x

thank u leila, i will be, have a fab night urself xx

LeilaK wrote:

Sounds like you are in for a kinky night Bagpuss! Enjoy x
Our teen is away tonight on a sleepover, we were going to get the hitty things out for a good session as well. I don't know if it will happen now as I am absolutely knackered, but we don't get to make a lot of noise very often lol.

I hope your meet up goes well sexkitt3n, remember be safe. x

thank u leila, i will be, have a fab night urself xx

I'm working the whole weekend so my boyfriend went to our hometown leaving me alone here. So I got sexual plans with my toys :(

Thank you Sexkitt3n :) plans have changed early night instead lol not got the energy. Hopefully feel refreshed for tomorow. You have fun x

Have fun everyone whatever you get up to :)

Jimbo that sound like my kind of birthday treat :) A deserted building, how exciting. I'm a bit jealous lol. I hope you have a super kinky night with your OH and no it's not TMI.

LeilaK wrote:

Jimbo that sound like my kind of birthday treat :) A deserted building, how exciting. I'm a bit jealous lol. I hope you have a super kinky night with your OH and no it's not TMI.

The deserted building idea in the middle of nowhere has got me thinking too. Sounds a great idea. Wouldn't mind finding one near us. Enjoy :)

Sounds like a real mix of weekend plans everyone has. I am personally hoping to be in bed very early tomorrow night and let the fun begin!

I'm going to a christening tomorrow, and will be wearing the LH crotchless pearl knickers that Yorkshire Rider bought for me. Very naughty, but incredibly nice. Or will I? I may even go pantiless...

Then an early night with the man, for incredible loving for hours on end. Who knows whi=at wil happen... the tips, hints and ideas on LH are all waiting to be tried. Sunday, weather permitting may see us take an afternoon walk for some outside fun.

Happy weekend folks!

Can only dream of such fun... OH will be tired or not interested no doubt, as tonight has proved like normal

Nightshade47 wrote:

I'm going to a christening tomorrow, and will be wearing the LH crotchless pearl knickers that Yorkshire Rider bought for me. Very naughty, but incredibly nice. Or will I? I may even go pantiless...

Then an early night with the man, for incredible loving for hours on end. Who knows whi=at wil happen... the tips, hints and ideas on LH are all waiting to be tried. Sunday, weather permitting may see us take an afternoon walk for some outside fun.

Happy weekend folks!

Mmm, save the pearls for oral later... We know how you love my tongue rubbing on your clit with those pearls! Go pantieless in the day, I won't be able to stop thinking of you ;) Hope we get to go for walk, maybe this time we will get spotted... ;) Sounds like she has a pretty good weekend planned x

Hmm. Tonight's the night and I have started the day well. Spent the last hour listening to erotic stories ( highly recommended for those that hasn't tried it) my favourite of today was a barmaid and a customer in a late night hotel bar. Read by a female, she resists all the way but desperately enjoys it. It got me so hot! !!!!!
Just can't wait for my oh to come round later. I will be more than in the mood by then!

Nice wank most probably.