Any UK based sex/fetish/toy Expos?

Hi all after a little advice, i am sure there is a Sex Expo that is held in the bristol area but i am unable to find any information on this. Does anyone know of a good quality sex Expo based in the UK closer to the bath/bristol area is perfered

Many thanks

I know Erotica is returning this year, and thatalso later on in the yearthere's going to be a lot more sex related workshops. Which once these havedates I should be able to keep the forum informed (as I'll be hosting some).

I pretty sure there's an awesome fetish event around that area, but as I don't livearound there, I'm not a 100%

There's munch's held all thorughout the UK, and you can find info on these on Fetlife.

Also on Fetlife, you can find out about loads of big parties which Mistress's set-up, but often you haveto pay a fee to attend as a sub, etc. They're prettyexciting, you'd getto see things like massivehuman cages, and people dressed in awesome latex, etc. (I like the look of latex, shame I can't wear it, but these things can mean I can droole over someone else's amazing dress, hehe).

There's Torture Garden in London.

Coco de Mer host very good workshops, but a bit pricey.

Then there's people who do holistic style sex workshops, which you can often find about by doing local searches.

b-master

I don't know of many fetish/toy expos in the Bristol/Bath area off the top of my head, but I'm sure there must be some!

A lot of the ones which I've visited previously have been in London or Birmingham. I know Birmingham is a bit of a trek from Bath, but London is very easy to get to if you are up for a short commute?

I keep myself active on sites like Bizarre Magazine (I know it's a little commercial, but they have links to some great underground fairs and expos) and also Facebook (there are lots of pages and profiles dedicated to upcoming expos). The Bizarre Ball is a great place for networking and getting your "foot in the door". I often feel with these events it's about "who you know" as they're not always publicly advertised.

If you're looking for big, you've got the London Fetish weekend which hosts an array of fetish fasion, toys and lifestyle products, and for course Torture Garden have their own events.

If you want something a little smaller, the Alternative and Burlesque Fair which tends to tour the midlands is also great. It's on a smaller scale but seems to be growning nicely and I think in the next couple of years they'll be up there with the well known fairs. Every time I go, there are more traders attending. I know it's a bit of a long journey, but I always find it worthwhile. There is a ton of great entertainment there too :)

Good luck! And if you find any in the Somerset area, give us a holler! I'd love to find a local one too!

Any scottish ones anyone knows of?

Cat20

I think Torture Garden have a club in Edinburgh... do they have any events on?

There are also lots of other Fetish clubs in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Even if they don't have any events on themseves, they may be able to guide you to one they know about locally?

Torture garden have a event in Manchester on 30 march

Torture garden have a event in Manchester on 30 march

ETO's in june up at Birmingham NEC but not sure if the general public can attend

I want to go

The Alternative and Burlesque Fair is coming to Bristol on 11th May. Tickets are only a fiver!

http://thealternativeandburlesquefair.com/event-diary-ticket-box-office

^_^

....aaaand another!

This is one I've just found out about today which is going on in Glastonbury on June 15th.

It's the Festival of Erotica

I believe the website is still "under construction" but it gives a fair bit of info. You can find it here:

http://pan-summers2.cloudaccess.net/

Apparently they're on facebook too, though I'm struggling to find them....

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

....aaaand another!

This is one I've just found out about today which is going on in Glastonbury on June 15th.

It's the Festival of Erotica

I believe the website is still "under construction" but it gives a fair bit of info. You can find it here:

http://pan-summers2.cloudaccess.net/

Apparently they're on facebook too, though I'm struggling to find them....

Man, if you get me to Glasto, that's it. I do loads of crazy things there, from dancing in the rain to drinking spec with strangers at the church... then there's free vegan food once a week too!

Ok it's more awesome than that... but yeah, I might go to this and find somewhere cheap to stay. =)