Torture Garden Events

Hey all I searched to see if I could find anything on the forums for this but couldn't so I've started a thread. If this is the wrong place for it then we can close this one down and i will go to the right place.

So then if this is to be an appropriate new thread my question is about Torture Garden in London specifically.

Me and the wife have been mulling the idea for a while and finally booked tickets for next week!

Loads of you have probably been, what's it like, is the dress code that strict, we've selected some outfits that are suitable so not too worried!

Basically we decided to go extreme and set some rules like it's us going for us as we are not interested in swinging/sharing. I don't think that's a concern as it all sounds very safe! The idea of the dungeons and couples room is where our interest lies! Don't mind the idea of being watched and being around others (well not yet anyway).

Basically the experiences of others, outfit ideas, problems and general feedback on going there is what we are after!

I also heard that the cloakroom is a nightmare but I don't think we would be getting on the train without long coats so no avoiding it I Suppose!

Come on then let's see what All you others say.

I have never been personally but know many people that have.

It was a key place for alternative models who were often on the front of the Bizarre mag. 

I am sure there will be others that can offer more input so here is a bump! 

I've been many times x How can I help?

Thanks for the bump Leanne.

So Ms.J thanks for that; I suppose it's what to expect as first timers in a couple of days! Like the idea of the couples room and dungeon (have no issue that we know of being watched). Seems the no touch policy is quite good as we are not swinging!

We will treat it as a club night with a bit of kinky fun.

Suppose my question is around the queue, cloakroom and getting in the dungeon and couples room. The rest we will work out when there.

We've no issues with our well exposed outfits!

Looking forward to it and going to have fun really is there anything to watch out for?

Thanks a bunch.

Any suggestions on attire?

Hopefully a quick bump-up will get a few quick reaponses as we're going tonight (16Mar) with the wife, will report on how it went. Kind of hoping that we will enjoy it so much we'll be going again!

Ooh, have a good night! 

Yes, do let us know how it goes. I am sure you will both have fun! 

Really looking forward to it!

Wow sounds amazing! Have a great time x

I'm curious, how do people with really elaborate (or restrictive) outfits get to these events if they don't drive? Uber/taxi? Public transport? I'd love to go to TG in the future but travelling across London in my finest shiny latex (and impossible to walk in heels) seems like such a stress haha. I imagine there's a few nightmare stories out there.

Do events like these have a changing room? And if so how do the people at the door know you fit the dress code before you go in to get changed?

How did it go?

Well here is the report. We are going again and again and again, need more said!!!
So I had a pair of latex chaps shorts. The ones with a jock strap and exposed arse and black leather t shirt. I cheated and wore black trainers which were ok.
She had a completely see through backless dress, suspenders and stockings, high heels and latex zip panties. We both wanted to be accessible!
We did some research on it before we went but we took a bag to put our stuff in as being freezing cold and not wanting to walk about town and travel on the tube in our outfits! She did wear it there but with a long coat.
At the door, hardly any queue (11pm) you were checked at the door for your outfit so opened jackets and pulled my jeans down! And in we go.....
People came in normal gear and changed there but had to show outfits before entry.
You can get changed in the toilets but we found a corridor (along with many other) and stripped down there. Stuff packed and into the cloakroom, one bag £2 again no real queue.
Look At the gallery for pictures for ideas on outfits, really anything goes, just make sure it's fetish and you wouldn't ever go anywhere outside in what you are wearing!
We did well on the outfits and thought we fitted in rather well. There were people in far less and much more Impressive outfits. From the girl in a latex Hitler top and high heels and that's all to guys in a thongs, others in drag, body harnesses, some very kinky fancy stuff and some rather scary, some just wore hats and shoes!
Drinks are reasonable for London.
We went to electrowerkz which does itself have a bit of a dungeon feel, not upmarket rather grungy but has the right feel. You will be fascinated about the outfits.
The people are all in the same boat as you so instantly you won't feel shy or embarrassed. We just got straight round to exploring. At no point did either of us feel uncomfortable, the no touch policy is completely adhered to so don't worry that your or your partner's arse or any part will be randomly groped.
So what else, go find out for yourself, what were our experiences.
For first timers we shocked ourselves with the following:
Found ourselves clubbing now and again but not for long as we were drawn to the sexy bits!
Popped to the dungeon playroom watched some people at varying levels from a small spank to full sex, strapped the wife to a spanking bench and got some training from the chap there just for starters. Quick drink at the bar and off to the couples room. Dark and lots of different areas to explore, found ourselves having sex again a 1way mirror overlooking the dance floor, then a stirring bench, then a sofa, many other people around us but we just didn't care.
Bar, dungeon, seemed to be our loop, friendly people especially when we found ourselves fascinated by the girl flogging her slave next to us while I had her strapped to another piece of equipment! She was more than Happy to spank my wife with her flogger for me then gave us both a kiss and said back to my slave!
All in all don't be a prude let go completely for a night and just go with the full intention of absolutely not giving a toss about getting your bits out in front of people if you want. It's a great atmosphere, great people, no trouble, enjoy the club.
I say jump on in and go for it, if you are going to go and spend you night worried about this and that you are not ready. When have you ever found yourself sitting down at a nightclub enjoying the music with a couple either side of you having sex, oh well might as well do the same!
Before we realised it was 530... popped to the cloakroom couple of minutes wait, changed into something else and struggled home.
Booked next month already!

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a blast! May have to think about going to it one day!

Don't be scared it's a blast! Think in advance about your outfits, don't order too late; wouldn't want tickets and miss out! Then again you don't need much!

I’ve got some henna tattoos some boots and I’m thinking this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19010 and some latex gauntlets would that get me in?

That would get you in. They are really good as you can email them a few days before with your outfit and they can approve them if there are any worries!

Thanks for the info - would love to go one day!

Excellent I am so going

Great post and thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time! Have been wanting to go to this for ages but the OH isn't too keen on public stuff and I don't want to force her. Will hopefully get there one day.

Would make a nice change wearing a latex catsuit in a more public space ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif). Though I'm not too sure I could wear it for the entire night!