Anyone else having problems with reviews?

I wrote a review yesterday evening. I write a lot so I know the process like the back of my hand and completed it as normal. However after I submitted the review and got the message "Thankyou for your review, it is being checked then will go live" etc etc it just.....vanished!

I cant see it in my list of reviews waiting for approval, like I could with past reviews, and have no emails saying my review has been submitted or gone live. I am confused. Is it because the systems are down for new year or something? Please tell me other people have had this problem and it just appears later. I dont have to start again do I? It took me bloody ages lol

I just posted another review of a different item and that has appeared in my list no problem. I have a very bad feeling I may be writing out the other review again...nooooo sob!

Was it for a product not yet live on the system? That happens with those until it's live. If not, email Alice and she will hunt it down for you tomorrow am sure.

I believe the product is live. It is one from the marc dorcel range. I am in the process of writing a new review for that item. I just hope it doesnt go through twice if it turns out the first review was just floating in the system. (but I am sure Alice will fix that if so)

If this new review doesnt go through, or it goes through twice, I will try to speak to alice.

Thanks MissTerryCleavage x

Fluffbags wrote:

I wrote a review yesterday evening. I write a lot so I know the process like the back of my hand and completed it as normal. However after I submitted the review and got the message "Thankyou for your review, it is being checked then will go live" etc etc it just.....vanished!

I cant see it in my list of reviews waiting for approval, like I could with past reviews, and have no emails saying my review has been submitted or gone live. I am confused. Is it because the systems are down for new year or something? Please tell me other people have had this problem and it just appears later. I dont have to start again do I? It took me bloody ages lol

Looks like we've got it smiley

Thanks alice.

It is now showing on my account as well.

Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/buyers-guide/choosing-personal-lubricant/

My last review went on no problem.

I don't know about others.... but when I'm on the forums and click on the category links in the top left corner.... I get a technical problem/error page...??

Anyone else getting that?

Yeah I am to.