missing review?

Im not at work till tonight and was bored so thought i would be productive and write up a few reveiws, got three of them done, but when i checked my profile only two are on there under "pending, awaiting approval" i checked back a few hours later just incase there was a bit of a time delay but its still not there. does this mean its got lost and i need to write it again?

all may not be lost. Ask for help from the staff in the "Inside Lovehoney" bit of the forum, and they may be able to retrieve it. No promises, but worth a go.

girls on top wrote:

Im not at work till tonight and was bored so thought i would be productive and write up a few reveiws, got three of them done, but when i checked my profile only two are on there under "pending, awaiting approval" i checked back a few hours later just incase there was a bit of a time delay but its still not there. does this mean its got lost and i need to write it again?

It should be ok, sometimes they don't even appear as pending.

I tend to find they put most of the reviews up in the morning and often no later than 4pm... they probably will be up on the product pages tomorrow.

brilliant will keep a look out and see if it appears if not will contact lovehoney and see if i need to write it again.

thanks for the help :)

i just wrote my lube-y review and it's not on my list. how strange. will see if it turns up.....

Ok- it's back

ju wrote:

i just wrote my lube-y review and it's not on my list. how strange. will see if it turns up.....

if your having the same problem might be a glitch at lovehoney will have to see if they turn up

ju wrote:

Ok- it's back External Media

External Media cool thats good

I find it's only ~50% of the time that the "pending: awaiting review" shows up, other half they just seem to vanish, but the 'reviews written' counter goes up anyway (only on my screen, anyone else viewing my profuile only sees the count for live reviews).

For instance, GoT, i see you as having 7, and there's seven listed. When you look at your profile page, do you see 10, or only 9 (7 plus the two visibly pending)?

BashfulBabe wrote:

I find it's only ~50% of the time that the "pending: awaiting review" shows up, other half they just seem to vanish, but the 'reviews written' counter goes up anyway (only on my screen, anyone else viewing my profuile only sees the count for live reviews).

For instance, GoT, i see you as having 7, and there's seven listed. When you look at your profile page, do you see 10, or only 9 (7 plus the two visibly pending)?

just had a look, it says ten so with the 7 already live and the 3 i wrote today thats correct which means lovehoney must have it.

thanks

x

I can see all three ready to go live - we're getting there!

oh brilliant thanks Alice. i wasnt worried about how fast they were going to go live, i know you guys have got to be busy lol. just worried wether i had to write it again.

you have got to love the customer service here any queries are sorted soon as!