Anyone else

Fed up of the Olympics, they haven't even started yet, already in our house we are bored bored bored, won't be watching, so looking forward to closing ceremony. Sorry to fans but it's just shoved down our throats, I hope to god we never get it again. I hated it in 2012, two years of ads being shoved down our throats. Then the longest weeks ever I cheered when Rio took over.

I'm not into any kind of sport, other than Motorsport.... Wimbledon and the euros the Olympics etc all very boring

I hate when sports events take over thetelevision. Casualty won't be back until the 27th so the Olympics can air on a Saturday night & it gets on my nerves, and as for putting off the soaps grrrrrrr

I understand it's a big event but not everyone is a sports fanatic, guess it's binge watching a series on the laptop until it's over x

MissNoir wrote:

I hate when sports events take over thetelevision. Casualty won't be back until the 27th so the Olympics can air on a Saturday night & it gets on my nerves, and as for putting off the soaps grrrrrrr

I understand it's a big event but not everyone is a sports fanatic, guess it's binge watching a series on the laptop until it's over x

I'm fuming about this, love casualty, got loads of series on yutube, in fact casualty got me through some of my darker hours with the ex, when he was on benders.

You're echoing my thoughts exactly kittencub! I hate the Olympics and pretty much most sport in general and it makes me mad when the few favourite programmes I have get shunted about because of it !
I'm a Casualty and Holby fan too and it was bad enough when the World Cup was on !

Yay Casualty fans! It's so sad as it's always one of the first shows to be bumped off for sports ughhhh it's such a ggod show and after last nights episode!!!!

Oh, god yes. They always just irritate me, if I'm being honest.

I love motorsport, (F1 and MotoGP) but the olympics I find really boring. I find the odd bit of Paralympics ok, it amazes me how sone athletes overcome their problems.

Sod the Olympics. Highly paid athletes off on a jolly at the expense of the public. That's what sponsorship really is. 90% of which don't have a cat in hells chance of winning anything. Plus you've got all the hangers on. Send them home after their events are over instead of hanging around getting pissed. Bah humbug. Well, that's me for the day.

jimbogemini wrote:

Sod the Olympics. Highly paid athletes off on a jolly at the expense of the public. That's what sponsorship really is. 90% of which don't have a cat in hells chance of winning anything. Plus you've got all the hangers on. Send them home after their events are over instead of hanging around getting pissed. Bah humbug. Well, that's me for the day.

THIS. I like watching the diving and a couple of other things, but other than that, thats it! Personally I don't think they should even be hosting with all the health issues of the Zika virus.

Squirtypanda and Fun Louise ! 😍 Ideal partners hahaha

Alllll over the news here. If it was about the actual olympics and not the drama I would appreciate it more!

Our house is a sport free zone,all summer it`s football,tennis,cricket,F1 or Olympics,to make things worse,all the good U.S. shows have finished and the normal U.K. channels just fill the schedules with cheap trash tv and repeats! We are escaping by bingeing on tv box sets and bluray/dvd films,plus other activities encouraged by Lovehoney! Don`t you feel also,that most sports people are dull,dull dull? Then you get the BBC ramming it down our throats,with highly paid reporters standing outside half empty stadia,being asked by the news presenter here to give us a feeling of the atmosphere,they then hype it up when it`s plain to see that NOTHING is happening!

Thank you all of you, so glad I'm not alone. So fed up already. I love the normal football season but this just over takes everything. Roll on 27th when Casualty is back on, cracking episode.

Sex Squid wrote:

Hehe 🙊 I'm not a religious follower of Motorsport but I do like cars and would rather watch Motorsport than olympics etc ... Where's your pic gone !? 🤔

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Hehe 🙊 I'm not a religious follower of Motorsport but I do like cars and would rather watch Motorsport than olympics etc ... Where's your pic gone !? 🤔

I'm only a part time fan, but I'm off to my first ever F1 race soon... And the pic got removed by someone, don't know why, or what's so offensive about black satin knickers 😞

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

I'm only a part time fan, but I'm off to my first ever F1 race soon... And the pic got removed by someone, don't know why, or what's so offensive about black satin knickers 😞

Strange 🤔 Or someone was jealous lol