Anyone ever done this??

Thinking of signing up to a website that provides free sex toys for review but it costs £40 for 6 months membership. Has anyone ever done this? As your paying it means your more likely to get free toys but I'm not convinced. Any thoughts?

As its not a love honey site I won't post the address but if you google sex toy testing you cant go far wrong

Hmm I'd want to know from word of mouth how good it is. What kind of toys? Just cheap crappy ones? I think I'd rather spend the £40 on one really good toy. But I suppose that's not huge amounts of money for a try. I get enough from LH though!

Sound's like it mite be good advertising scam to me

Hmmm I thought it looked good (but a crappy website on the one I'm looking at) but they take nochex. I have a rule that anyone who takes nochex is a crook! Too many bad experiences on ebay! I would trust it more if it was credit card because then you ahve that safety net. They say they send at least 4 toys, but I would expect them to be fairly crappy. Pabo do a mystery surprise box and everyone I have heard talk about it say it's really poor quality and just things that won't sell.

Yeah I wouldn't be too sure about it, I'd rather stick to a site I trust, Lovehoney all the way!!

It sounds a bit too good to be true, but for £40 what are you realy gonna get? and at what quality? Its most probably things you've already got or had before I'd stick to the freebies from LH(although I think i have a while to wait before I get my first 'tester')

You would probaly get A dildo gas musk lol

How do you have to wait before LH send out freebies?

There's not a set time for sending out freebies - it's kind of, well, random!

We get lots of new products in for testing - Ruth picks people from the forums who have posted lots or reviewed their own products.

Plus we often run giveaways in exchange for sex tips - keep an eye on the sex toys blog for upates and also the LoveHoney survey page.

Sorry for being a bit vague!

iv never won anything richard just remeber that it would be amazing to recieve some special toys as im going to colege and wont be able to afford any for quite some time lol

Love lilknownsecret

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox

ps: my birthday next month as well hehe xxx

I havn't had any freebies either and my B/day is next month too !! lol

Well l have had several freebies thanks OA, and Laynie once said PABO weren't that great, so there you go.

Tallboy

My box of goodies came this morning and I just ordered it yday! Lovehoney your are so fast just how I like it! Ooo plenty of things to try out so my reviews will be up in a week or two yay!!

The kids go back school next week i think ! So my O.H can come round and I test out miy new cock ring then do my review, yeah !

Don't nkow about you folks but the £40 a month get rich quick scheme sounds potentially fraught!! Bit like want to be a millionaire- send me £25 to learn how- no further communication necessary ha ha.

Nope l'm just an old cynic- ignore me, everyone else does