Question about sex toy testing

Hi, I am relatively new to lovehoney and I juste discovered that you can be a sextoy tester. I am interested so I did all the steps described on the page hoping one day I get selected as a tester.

Since I live in Canada, I was wondering if they charge you something when they send you a toy to try or if they send it to you for free, regadless of which country you're from.

Hello mamz

I live in holland and have had some luck to be asked to test and review a few items

They have sent everything to me free.

It is a great store website m wish more web stores had this level of service

Nope, it doesn't matter what country you're from. They pay postage on tester items.

In order to get things to review, you need to have a few good quality and detailed reviews. You currently have no reviews, so you'll need to write some if you wish to be chosen.

I wouldn't expect something expensive for your first one either as they need to see what the quality of your reviews will be like first, and they also need to trust you!

Any other questions you have will probably have already been answered on the forums, so do use the search function if you're curious about any other aspects of testing. There's a great thread titled 'so you want to be a sex toy tester".

Welcome to LH! :)

I've written a couple but they have not been posted yet because they need to be corrected.

I've already red a lot of things about it in the forum but I could not find the answer to my question. I also know what to expect and i'm not expecting recieving an expensive sextoy but I was not interested in anything else in the testers list so I took a chance because I have nothing to loose but I am aware I most probably won't recieve one of these.

Thanks for your help :)

I'm in the US shipping is free.

Yup, as the others have said, totally free. Used to be in the UK and than moved to New Zealand and was lucky enough to be chosen to test something last year.