anyone fancy a chat dont want to sleep

well title says it all kinda bored anyone fancy a chat?

Jeez hun u must be bored lol

lol i am just got in from work and i dont start till 12:30 tomoz so cba to go sleep, what you up 2?

Thinking i quite possibly need my beauty sleep lol

ha no you dont stay up all night and chat ;) thinking i should really go to sleep but too adicted to LH

i cant sleep im so bored lol

Trust me - this aint a pretty site in the mornings. I think i need to take a leaf out of sleeping beauties book - sleep for a hundred years and then get some handsome guy (maybe Josh Hartnett) to snog me back to life lol

She got a hell of alot of beauty sleeps

haha sounds like a plan but dont think you could stay asleep that long tbh and join the boat doc1

i got work in 6 hours and been up since 4am not goo just bored

ha you should really sleep, least i havnt got work early which is good as im waiting for another LH order

I dont think I have the slighest chance with the gorgeous and sexy Josh Hartnett but a girl can dream.......

Yep......... a.......girl........can........dream.................

ohh lucky lol

i should really prob will about 2 ish lol

hah and Miss T&N you dont need to dream but tbh think you have more chance now than if you waited 100 years? might be a bit wrinkly? lol

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

hah and Miss T&N you dont need to dream but tbh think you have more chance now than if you waited 100 years? might be a bit wrinkly? lol

It's call beauty sleep lol Maybe in 100 years i'll be drop dead gorgeous lol

haha im gonna stick with wrinkly and pros quite dry :P what you doing tomoz?

im so bored any 1 up 4 a chat

xx

Hi i just got in i fancy a chat

I'd love to chat Toyaround, but can't see you

any1 around for a chat im so bored

x

Yep. Although by now you'll be REEEALLY bored. . .