Has anyone watched the lovehoney programme 'joys of sex toys'?

Was just wondering if anyone has seen the lovehoney programme that has currently been on free view channel blaze in the last week?
It has been great watching the inside scenes of where all the great products come from!
You guys look like you have such a fun job and it is good to put an actual face to your avi's!
Keep up the good work and we will keep watching and buying!

That's an old one I think! I loved the series.

Would love to see another behind the scenes style show in the future

I wasn't sure how old it was as says 'new series' plus they are packing all the mystery bundles that have been on sale recently so did make me think.

I watched some a while ago. There was a series and I believe a couple of specials too for the sex season on channel 4. Leanne makes an appearance in an episode in her customer care position so that showed it was older.

It was brilliant to see. I especially loved the returns section of it. The teddy babe return will haunt my dreams forever.

this was on netflix for a while, Frisky Business it was called on there i think, a behind the scenes docudrama. i can't remember how many episodes there were in the series, a few. I only watched maybe 1 or 2. It was quite entertaining (especially the returns)

Would love to watch it again with Mrs Sen this time. Its how I knew about this site from the other side of the world.

I did see one last night was a repeat though. I did see Leanne on customer care rosy cheek.

The Joy Of Sex Toys is the newest one :)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Thanks paige, me and the OH did think it was new as have watched the other ones that were on in the past but weren't quite sure!! Great to see you all doing such a great job!!☺

lace21 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Thanks paige, me and the OH did think it was new as have watched the other ones that were on in the past but weren't quite sure!! Great to see you all doing such a great job!!☺

Aw thank you! It was a lot of fun filming it, feels like soooo long ago now!

I missed an episode of the show but it was excellent and really fun to see. Would love to watch it again sometime so hopefully I'll find it on catch up or Netflix

Ah so glad you enjoyed the show - it was a lot of fun to be a part of!

The docos about Lovehoney are:

"More Sex Please, We're British"

"Frisky Business"

and

"The Joy of Sex Toys" 

Thanks Jess, I'll get searching Netflix for them. I haven't seen any of them before! 😁😁

*sexybabe* wrote:

Thanks Jess, I'll get searching Netflix for them. I haven't seen any of them before! 😁😁

Enjoy! 

I'm not sure if any of them are on Netflix anymore, but you might have some luck somewhere online :) 

Write I didn't know about these! Totally want to see them now!