Anyone tried a penis extender?

I thinking of trying a penis extender just for the fun of it. The real question is what do the women think of it? I am not small at all and believe I fit in the average population of a 6 1/2 inch length penis and 5 1/2 inch in circumference. Quite sad that males actually measures their penis but it's life. LOL.

So anyone out there tried one and what were your reactions? Girth better or lenghth?

Never been tempted. Heard way too many horror stories of balls being sucked in. There is no way they can work permantely. They damage the cockt issue, causing it to swell for a short period. Soon as you stop it will soon go back to normal.

I've always prefered keeping the old thatch short for an optical illusion. Also if you whack off a lot, it will swell up a bit, same with lots of sex & especially BJs! Much more fun than dipping your snorkel in the hoover pipe!

Mucky Duck stop scaring me. You make it sound like my dick will fall off. LOL.

I was actually talking about penis extension (without the cosmetics) for a laugh. It was more to do with what the other half face will look like when I walk in with it on. LOL.

I'd want to team it up with a glow in the dark condom and make lightsabre noises... 'scworm! .... schworm!'

The Jokes... nothing is wrong in putting a bit of laugh in your sex life.

Just the look on the face of your partner when you walk in will just put people in laughter. i.e. boogie nights.

But you really telling me no one has ever tried this? Even Carly has put on that wink.

A very interesting article!

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=241571&in_page_id=2

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16326

do these really work.

not seen any one having done any reviews on these and a lot of money to pay for a gimmick.

at that price tho' i suppose LH would be reluctant to send out any freebies for people to review

dai wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16326

do these really work.

not seen any one having done any reviews on these and a lot of money to pay for a gimmick.

at that price tho' i suppose LH would be reluctant to send out any freebies for people to review External Media

lol was that a sutle hint for a freebie? lol they have sent out a sex toy meachin i think once, a long time ago to someone i think. but dont hold me to that!

Dxx

Actually was talking about the penis extender and not the extension as seen on Ch4 yesterday.

Anyway, I took the plunge and purchased one. Tried it out yesterday and at first the otherhalf was not amazed. After an hour and 3 orgasms but also using a clit vibe... she liked it.

I put a review on the site. Anyway, it's girth that counts and not length she says on this item. Great.

PS. Once you take it off, your penis really does look small in comparison. LOL.

Evening all

I can happily report that penis developers do work! Not that I feel I needed one particularly (I bet everyone says that...) but I do like to stay toned. A bit of exercise never hurt anyone did it?

The BathMate mentioned by Ruth is very good (review cumming soon *cough*)

Forget the scare stories - a bit of gentle suction for twenty minutes a day gets the blood flow going and helps stretch the tissue. Length is increased a tad, but not greatly - expect half an inch. The biggest difference I find is in girth, which gives more pleasure ayway, and in how big you look flacid, which is noticeably so. I've also noticed that it increases general sensitivity - pleasure is increased, along with the number of erections, and length of time they last.

So my advice is to buy one. Definitely. Worth every penny.

Nice to be back by the way

Bloody hell there BBG , welcome back, must have got time off for bad behaviour !!! You have been missed.

Tallboy

hehe!

Thanks for the welcome guys, in means a lot! I feel like I've come home again

Crikey, haven't you all grown whilst I've been away!

As Mark Twain once said, The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

F'kin 'ell! BBG! Good boy, sit... Staaaaaaaaaaaaay! Wait, I must text Ruth! External Media

Ooooooh, Carly - I go all weak at the knees when you get masterful like that. External Media

Is there a collar and lead involved? External Media

back to the extension .......
thankfully non of my partners have ever asked me to put one on,
for me i think its a no no... but then again,
if my current partner requests, and buys one....
i just might to see if its any good for both of us.

Will do a review if it ever happens.