Adivce and recommendation (penis extenders)

Evening, this is my first post on here.

I am after some advice from everyone. my wife and I have been together for 9 years now, I am 31 and she is 32. Due to children our sex life has been in a rut. We are getting better slowly.

I want to try out new things, unfortunately I am not the biggest chap (5 inchs), but have to deal with what nature has given me, I have been looking at penis extenders, I want to know if anyone has used one and what you think? Ladies, do they work and do they feel ok and not to fake? and how would you feel about your OH using one, ie would you feel bad, embarrased or happy to try. Also males, what does it feel like for you?

I have seen the lovehoney 3 inch penis extender, I would to try this or a large dildo as I have never given her an orgasm through penetration, I am happy to in everyway I can and I love to go down on her but I would love to give her an orgasm by penetrating her

I would also like to try and get my wife to dress up more in sexy underwear and maybe into some fetish clothing, I thinks she will stupid but I keep telling her she looks great, any advice on how to keep bringing this up without being annoying and sound like I am pestering.

Fingers crossed if I could get her agree to that then maybe she would allow some photos and videos of us to be taken as this is something we have never done but I would love to try.

Thanks in advance.

I tried a penis extender once which was about an extra 2 inches and basically looked like a latex-covered foam bell-end in a thick pink condom hat you rolled down your shaft.

It wasn't a great success - maybe because I've got about a 7-inch knob to begin with - and it never got used again.

Never tried a dildo but maybe it would be a little sturdier and better?

thanks for the response bigbell, anyone else got other thoughts or experiences re this

good to see another clique forum were no one responds to anyone new, probably got no idea or no clue but all sit there tapping keyboard like little keyboard warriors. probably much the same as who comments on the dailymail website

I dont think they really work do they ?

ive no idea jimi, would like to hear from people who have tried them, good or bad experiences

Or maybe only a very very small percentage of forum members have any advice to give on penis extensions and the very very few that do maybe don't use the forum that much!

nottsmale wrote:

good to see another clique forum were no one responds to anyone new, probably got no idea or no clue but all sit there tapping keyboard like little keyboard warriors. probably much the same as who comments on the dailymail website

Not at all. Though I will say that the quickness to judge shown in this post - and its harshness - won't sit well with most of the community.

We talk about anything and everything here, but this (penis extenders) isn't a subject which comes up much so I'm going to guess that not many people have much experience. Or at least not enough to offer advice and recommnendations. I only clicked on the thread because I'm stuck indoors with a cold and thought I might learn something.

If a thread falls off the first couple of pages, it's fine to bump it back up so people see it. Snarking at us because we didn't dig deep enough isn't.

As for your questions, the first third of the vaginal opening has most of the nerve endings so going deeper isn't likely to increase the chance of orgasm. Five inches is average for a man, so you're not small. I had a look on-line for average vagina length and I'm finding ranges like 4-6 inches. Accommodating anything longer than that involves the cervix stretching.

I don't like pain during intercourse, so I'd much prefer that a partner not ram into my cervix. Other women have posted similar thoughts in the forum too. Some women enjoy it though. There's no way for random internet strangers to know what your wife will prefer.

1 Like

Me and my girlfriend (21) got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24095

although it's large it compresses when in action and she loves it a great deal!

I too must admit that this post caught my eye for me to perhaps learn about a new toy as I have never tried an extender. I'd suggest looking up bigger dick pills before trying an extender. Just my own gut reaction to your dilemma. It's what I would do in your shoes. Whilst LH probably don't sell them and won't like this message it would be the route I'd go down first although the reviews on some extenders are pretty good too.......

exactly how would one of these feel for the guy wen having sex???

Rose hip i'm with you on this... bigger doesn't mean better... if i wanted to be riding a telephone pole... i'd sit on one lol. it's all in working the anatomy as it is. Plus from experience... neither party seems to gain much from it.