Extenders

Evening all!

Just wanted to pester you all for a bit of advice, in regards to Sleeve Extenders.

Wanted to know if anyone has any expierence with these, male or female! Just wanted to give the other half a little more for her birthday, if you know what i mean! :wink: :laughing:

Been looking at them for a while, just wondering how they feel for both parties involved in using them, is there any sensations for the wearer? I’m sure i’ve seen someone speaking about them before but not 100%!

Thanks in advance guys!

2 Likes

Hey @WelshCouple91. We have the one you listed and this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32397

We quite enjoy the one you listed, though with some caveats. Mrs B doesn’t think it feels very realistic, this might not be an issue more an observation. It’s been ok from her perspective. From my perspective it’s easy to get on with a bit of lube and with the strap stays in place no matter what you get up to. The main issue is that it’s a little tight. This has caused different problems. During one use it cause so must stimulation that it was all over very quickly. On another occasion it was a bit uncomfortable and I didn’t really like it. The rest of the time it’s kinda ok, but like wearing ski gloves to men’s a clock - not a lot of feeling! I’m 6.5-7 inches if that helps.

The second one I listed I wouldn’t recommend. It feels more realistic but we only used it once and the next day I had a variety of bruises on my shaft. We may have been too energetic but I don’t really want to risk it again.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

So how does it feel wearing it? To me it just looks like a very thick condom! Don’t want to buy something that i’m not going to have any feeling sensations with. Sorry for the questions :laughing:

1 Like

With the exception of one time sadly your thought of an extra thick condom isn’t far from the truth. It won’t do a lot for you, and then of course if you take it off you may feel somewhat less impressive to your other half.

1 Like

It’s really a treat for the other person.

1 Like

Hi @WelshCouple91 we have posted about extenders a few times on here recently. I have all three colours of the one that you included the link for as well as the 2 variants of the 2" extenders.

From a male perspective it is like wearing a very thick condom, there is a little friction but not an immense amount if I am honest. Wearing one I have only managed to cum twice but saying that, it has easily increased our fun time three fold as I last much much longer!

If you do buy one, remember to lube up the inside too to avoid injury to your chappie!

From a female perspective the other half cums everytime usually multiple orgasms and if I am lucky she squirts too.

We have noticed that after using the 3" extenders the OH tends to bleed slightly so we tend to opt for the 2" versions in the main but will occasionally still use the 3" but for less generous activities, or she tends to go on top so that she can choose how much to take.

Happy shopping but I would also recommend looking at the slightly smaller ones (but avoid the 1" versions unless you are not on the girthy side)

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple - not the one you linked to though - and do enjoy both.

They feel great on although you’re right about the condom on, it does numb the sensations but personally I like that. Can always whip it off if I need attention

Thanks chaps! Nice to have a bit of advice from users, kind of go into these things blindfolded :laughing:

Just looking at them thinking where does the user get the pleasure from aswel as the reciever, kind of baffled me! :laughing:

One last question now, when you cum, does it have an exciting hole to come from? If not, where does it go? :laughing:

I have used them and found the thick condom is how it felt. Not much sensation for me but my OH really appreciate it! When you come same as a condom stays inside the extender.
I have never had any problems using it, it does take a bit of practice putting it on so do that before you want to use it or it could spoil the mood. Main trick is to squeeze all the air out before you put it on with a little lube inside.
Good luck and have fun! :blush:

Hi @WelshCouple91 the Lovehoney ones do not have a hole at the tip, so if you do cum inside it, it will just stay inside (like a condom)

Brilliant thanks for the advice chaps! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve just made a thread about this self and same one and struggle to get it on with lube as I’m quite girthy.

Useful information, thanks for the advice everyone looking at trying one ourselves!

Buy a bathmate and grow yourself! It works!