Anyone tried the lovehoney bliss bullet?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40775. Specifically hoping that someone can compare it to the other well loved bullets like the mantric, desire, tango etc. I like strong and rumbly.

I think I might have. It looks very much like the Rocket I had from a while back.

It was discussed here (I think). I wonder if Mr Chimp will look in and dig up the thread (pretty please) and maybe the Rocket's details if discontinued?

It's more like the Desire in vibes but not as strong. The neck is a bit flexible so you can't push it against you as much as you can the Desire unless you hold the body.

The charging port is in the neck and I found getting the pin in difficult, though my partner got it in straight away. I don't have good form with chargers so unless you're like me this won't be a problem.

Do you like patterns? It has a LOT.

While it's strong it's definitely not as deep/rumbly as the Tango. Good price at the moment though.

VR wrote:

It was discussed here (I think). I wonder if Mr Chimp will look in and dig up the thread (pretty please) and maybe the Rocket's details if discontinued?

I've had a look, but I can't find the toy you're talking about. Here's the link to the discontinued archive if anyone fancies a rummage (I use my browser's 'find in page' search function to quickly scan the lists for anything specific 👍).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/

Thanks, Mr Chimp.

Further down in the description it does call it a Rocket and one of the reviews mentions the same problem I had.

Did you decide, Swishsticks? It is a good price and the battery life for such a strong vibe is excellent.

Thank you both! I believe it is the same as the rocket - the eu store calls it the rocket as does the video. So this is all really useful info :) I think I'm not getting it in the end. It's an amazing price, but I think I'm going to wish I had saved up for the desire or something else in the end. I tend to like pinpoint and pressure and rumbles and I'm quite fussy - I already have a number of toys that mostly gather dust. And tbh I kinda want a bullet that fits into dildos so might as well save for one of those. So many things on my wishlist! Appreciate you helping me save for something that's a better fit for me.

I have a separate little savings fund for my toys so I can get one of the ones I fancy when I hit the target.

Get a list together and take a look here every day - there are so many good offers that regularly come up - so when your "next" toy comes on offer you have the funds there.