My Review

ive posted 2 reviews recently. one for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881 and one for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13895. i posted these using the form as the add review button wasnt up

both of these have appeared on my profile and been approved. however, neither of them seem to be on the product

is anyone else having this problem? or have i missed something? x

I had that too, well it was only on one of the pages not the other but when i looked at the links i was given they where both there on the page

Maybe there was a slight time delay there poppy904 - don't worry about it, because I checked and could read both of your reviews. The Very Cherry lube sounds really delicious too :)

the very cherry lube is nice :) and i'm sure its fine as they are both readable now it seems :)

We are looking for someone to design us a sex toy and you could win £1000 please email with suggestions austin@auzzoffice.co.uk

Thanks In advnce

This could be to do with the product page layouts that we're testing.

There are currently 6 versions of the product page in circulation and each of them treats the reviews slightly differently, so it's hard to predict what you're seeing where!

When you visit LoveHoney, you're assigned one of the versions at random, so you see a consistent design, but that might not be the same as what someone else sees.

One thing the test has told us is that reviews are really important (as we suspected all along!) so you can be sure the new design will make the most of them.

The test won't be running for much longer.

Nice reviews poppy. I'm not such a fan of the strong vibrations, but your review for the bullet vibe really makes me want to get one. It sounds pretty ideal. Does anyone know how much replacement batteries for it actually cost? Thanks guys.

Nexas wrote:

I've gotta be honest, I can't tell the difference between a few of them (can't remember which, but I think it was C and D especially)

it wont let me view the different types, it throws a hissy fit and defaults for var E for me everytime, even i fi manually alter the URL. which sucks as i dont like E very much and fancied having a look at the others...

Try making sure that you type a capital letter at the end of the URL, that should do it for you. :)

Indeed it did, thank you Lubyanka! (And I have found I like D the best :P)