Anyone tried this Tracey Cox G-vibe?

So - and I might have asked this before but I can't find the thread - does anyone have this Tracey Cox G-spot toy? How is it?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40928

I've got the bullet from the same range, which I like.

Seems a little pricey. But It has caught my interest... and I have a discount on the horizon!

I don't have it but I do have the bullet and the wand and can wholeheartedly recommend both.

I'm not a huge G-spotter as I've always been a clit gal, but did manage to locate it successfully a while back and have had fun with it since. For solo sessions, though, I'm lazy and stick to my clit. If I was more into it I'd definitely get it as I love the frequency of the other two toys, not to mention the squish.

You have me wondering about it myself now!

did either of you try it? I bought it (on discount) and really like it. I’m in the target age group and like the softer feel

What is the target age group for it?

I was looking at it when it was on offer, but passed and I think I regret it. Will have to keep an eye on it in future.

1 Like

They’re designed with the older foof in mind, but I think they could be good for anybody. There was an info page on them somewhere, but I can’t find it now. Mrs Chimp loves the wand, and we’d definitely buy more from the range. :+1: The squishy liquid silicone is really very comfortable. It does make the vibrations feel a little more diffuse than plastic or silicone, but there’s still more than enough going on for Mrs Chimp. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still keeping it in mind. I might have another look once the issues with the new website / loyalty scheme have been ironed out (maybe they have - I haven’t been around as much recently).

They have not. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Such a good purchase my boyfriend absolutely love This