Opinions and recommendations on tracey cox soft feel toys/ lovehoney mini wand attachments?

Hi, first time posting after lurking for a bit!

I was going to buy the tracey cox soft feel g spot vibrator while it was on sale and missed out, and now I’m a bit on the fence about getting it full price. Now I’m also eyeing up the wand and bullet, was wondering if anyone’s used this range and what they think? The g spot one costs more than the bullet so I’m a bit indecisive

Also looking at the kit with the mini wand, butterfly and g spot attachments in a case so would love any thoughts on those too!

I love the Tracey Cox soft bullet and wand. Because of the liquid silicone they don’t initially feel as powerful as some others but the softness is blissful.

You can apply as much pressure as you like without getting sore.

I like the bullet because it is bigger than some other bullets and also because it’s soft it doesn’t rattle against my hood piercing and make that loud annoying noise!

I got both on offers, they do appear relatively frequently and are worth a go :blush:

1 Like

We have both the wand and the Bullet.

The Bullet is toy #1 in our house. It really is lovely. The wand is a bit more hit and miss for us. More vibrations come through the handle than the head, and sometimes it doesnt do it for her.

The Bullet is 100% great though.

I have the tracy cox wand and the squishyness is lovely. Its not quite strong enough for me and the vibrations arent quite rumbly enough for me either (my clit is picky) so i do sometimes struggle to cum with it. Its a nice edging and warm up toy for me though