New Desire G-Kiss G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator

Hey there guys and girls.... Just bought this for my wife, just wondering if anyone had tried it yet? Only 3 reviews so far and seem mixed. Any comments helpful. Thanks all https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40340

You'll have read my review already, but I think the main issue for us was the fit. If Mrs Chimp could've got both sections lined up she'd have thought it was a real winner. She liked the sensation of both sections separately, but not being able to try them simultaneously was a bit disappointing. She's tried a couple more times since I wrote the review and she's still not been able to find a sweet spot. However she's really taken to using it along with an extra clit toy (normally her Sona) for quite a full on experience. 🙂

Yep it was the same for me , I struggled a bit with getting stimulation from the internal part and the butterfly wings at the same time.....once I did it was great !

I think possibly its just trial and error based on a persons particular anatomy. I have used mine a few times since my review and it's still a bit hit and miss at times but even then I was able to just use the main part pressed against my clit to get me off. It's not the only toy I have had this issue with so I wasn't too surprised.

I can't knock it because it is a really great toy and I've thoroughly enjoyed using it .