Apart from genitals, what's your most sensitive body part/area?

My back; I'm still surprised by how sensitive it is because it's something so... non-sexual, right ? But a few gently grazing fingertips down my spine and j-j-jinkies ! <3

On a less gentle note, some blunt force to my lower stomach can have me ready to climax in moments, so I guess my uterus is sensitive maybe ?

My sides, super ticklish there; I don't like it aha

the small of my back being stroked is nice and shivery, and whispers and kisses on my neck. hmm

Left nipple as it's pierced πŸ™‚

Inside of my thighs and my nipples, especially since I got them pierced.

For me it's my back and sides, when the oh strokes down my sides it's kind of tickly but I love it and she knows just how to do it and the right spots to really get me hot and bothered

My feelings... ha on a serious note I would say the most sensitive part is inner thighs, makes me shake like crazy when my partner runs her hands up them. Also my neck drives me a bit wild when it's kissed and licked

Neck and thighs 😏

Nipples

I have always been ticklish (screamer), however the most surprising place I have found was on one occasion I was driving and the man I was with licked inside my ear and wow what a reaction I had. Glad it was a quiet road at night but massive surprise

Back for my oh

Me nowhere

My boobs are the most due to me being pregnant with twins. My husband loves touching them.

Light touches and strokes along my v area just above where my boxer shorts sit, that cripples me leaves me powerless

My scalp. It used to be a nightmare when I had a wash and cut in the hairdressers.

My back, especially gentle scraping down my spine. My hair/scalp too and my inner thighs.

Back and side of my neck and inner thighs.

My nipples, use them gentle or use them rough gives my erection an extra boost

I love having my arms and shoulders stroked my long nails...but to be honest loads of bits of are double sensitive :-)

My earlobes! I love having them pulled and stroked. Not sure if that's a bit odd but it does it for me!

My hips!