Where do you prefer being touched the most?

I'm a sucker for long nails. Especially when my wife uses hers running up the shaft then across my stomach. Bingo!

A man with good arms rubbing me back .... mmmm

I'm a sucker for arms around my waist or hands feeling the curve of my back to my waist to my bum

I love it when in bed and hubby reaches round from behind and just cups my boobs

Kisses where he gropes your bum make me weak at the knees

Insides of my thighs.....drives me mad x

Being stroked across my chest .Luv it.

Kissed on the neck x

My upper thighs. It certainly made getting a tattoo there interesting. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Being kissed on the back of my neck. OMG

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I love it when in bed and hubby reaches round from behind and just cups my boobs

Even if I'm asleep and he does this plus a kiss on the neck... instant turn on!

Being kissed on the sides of my neck, running hands up the sides of my face into my hair and grabbing a handful of hair and giving it a good pull. ooh the insides of my thighs too and you can't beat a good bit of oral....hmmmmm might have to go find my box of tricks in a minute!

my nipples gently bit love it

hmmm, i like the small of my back being stroked and kisses on my neck gives me shivers. mmm

My neck being kissed if I'm not in the mood it's also the worst place ..weird !

I love being stroked up the back of my legs- it gives me goosebumps.

Love it when Mrs August bites and nibbles on my ears or neck. Sometimes the rougher the better.

Bottom of my back/top of my bum crack being stroked gently..............drives me wild.

I love being held particularly if my OH has got his excitement pressed against my bottom. (Spooning )

Kissed on back of neck, one hand cupping boob, other tickling the junction between my thigh and bum. Heaven.