Where’s your favorite place to be touched?

Just putting it out there…
Everyone I suppose has there favourite part.

My OH is her ears neck area.

Myself it the inside of leg thighs near, you’ve guessed it

1 Like

On a little beach we know in Thailand!! :wink:

4 Likes

It’s changed over the last year.

Previously I would have said my penis but since I’ve been in a cock cage for 11 months and my penis is inaccessible I would now say my testicles (squeezed hard) or any form of anal penetration.

1 Like

Definitely the neck area for me! And also the scalp, there’s something very much like a cross between arousal and relaxation that comes from the feeling of a mans fingers running through my hair and touching my head.

1 Like

I love it when my hubby kisses me on the neck while he’s running his hands over me, and I also love it when he grabs my love handles hard and then spanks me.

1 Like

Neck nipples and perineum for me.

Neck nipples thigh and ass for her

Boobs and nipples mainly, and my bum (I’ll leave the specifics of that to your imagination :relaxed:) I also like it when he holds his hand over the front of my neck during sex, he’s very gentle but it gives me the image of being held down which I find really exciting.

1 Like

I’d say nipples also. Something about teasing them is blissful

3 Likes

Balls are comforting. Doesn’t have to be sexual, it’s just nice :blush:

Sexy!

1 Like

I have a fairly huge butt so having it grabbed has always been a turn on. Nipples are probably my favourite, but I like my skin being gently teased by delicate fingers. No-one has touched my boobs yet, but I have a feeling that I’d love it.

1 Like

My back- love having it scratched

My hips and butt :bum2:

3 Likes

For me, it’s my back.
Gentle continuous scratch does it

1 Like

Any place where he wants to put his hands on me, with the right pressure and caresses :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sexually:
My bum, balls and perineum love it when my wife gently touches me there, that is how our fisting session start she slowly start to working my ass finger by finger until her whole hand is inside me.

Non-sexually
I love it when she caresses and scratch my back, neck or my hair/head.

4 Likes

The Maldives. Touch me there all day long

8 Likes

Butt, 100%

4 Likes

The back of my head. When the wife has long nails, scratches and runs it though my hair. Now that’s an epic feeling :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

My nipples 100%. Flipping love my wife playing/licking with them.
A close second would be around my bum.

1 Like