Appreciation

I have to say I love the fact that different group of people from different areas of society can come together and talk about sex. Everyone seems to support each other and offer advice even if they don’t practice or take part in that sort of fetish/kink. It’s a very good place to learn and grow as a person. I don’t like to pick individuals out because I think it’s a group thing and no one should be left out so I want to say thank you to you all.

31 Likes

Oh bless you I feel the same. It’s so lovely to be part of something so open, honest and unjudging.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I think most members are open and honest, with some offering sound advice. I find the links to earlier forum content a great idea. Thanks Lovehoney.:lips:

5 Likes

@anon16818370 couldn’t agree more. Love coming here and chatting about all different things. Love you all

3 Likes

Well said @anon16818370 :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Totally agree, its great that you feel as if you know everyone but in fact they could walk past you and you would have no idea. Its lovely everyone is so open minded.

5 Likes

Yup, agreed. It’s the ebb and flow of different members with different experiences and knowledge that make this a good, safe place. :+1:

3 Likes

Ditto, welcome back @Gosig!

1 Like

@Justthe2ofus2007 and @WillC lovely to see you both two.
Just taking my time working out my way around the new layout…neophobic, moi? Jeez I feel old.

2 Likes

I adore the anonymity aspect of being able to open up. There’s no risk and I like that

2 Likes

I like the way everyone is so ‘matter of fact’ with let’s face it, what are sometimes some pretty hardcore subjects. Post never descend to base level and hardly ever any use of rude words to offend my delicate sensibilities.
Go us :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@Gosig, if i can do it at my age, I’m sure you can! (Navigate the new site! )

It’s a great place full of fantastic caring and kind people :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s brilliant being able to talk to everyone about what they really think, feel and get up to. I have no chance whatsoever of bringing these things up in real life with, for example, happily married women. :two_hearts:

And there’s normal, off topic chat too, not all sex, so it’s possible to make friends as well. :partying_face: I’m not spending much time at all on the classical music forum now though. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I feel the same @Serpentwand, for me I’ve always kept myself to myself, & don’t have anyone to talk to about things in real life, here in the forum the people are far nicer than those in the real world :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Despite all the hatred we hear about on the news, I’ve read before that as humans we like to find ways we’re connected to each other; on this forum it’s sex.

Its great that there’s a safe space for us all to discuss such a wide variety of subjects :+1:

3 Likes

@brufton you`re right, but i have found connections to a lot of members here through other interests too, which makes this forum even better!

3 Likes

+1 from me :clap::clap::clap:

It can be really difficult to talk about sex irl even sometimes with really close friends or partners but the mood here is really constructive and sex positive and welcoming of new people compared with various other online communities I have been involved with.

You should all be proud of yourselves for contributing to something special and giving people a much needed outlet to express themselves and build confidence!

3 Likes

I never fail to have a smile on my face whilst here, interacting with everyone and the humour makes my day! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Indeed, shows what can happen when people open up and talk :+1:

It’s a great forum and I’m loving the new design, much slicker and easier to use.

1 Like