Monogamy alternatives?

We love the Monogamy board game and have used it many times for super sexy date nights.

Does anyone have any recommendations for alternative board games or couples games?

2 Likes

We’ve got the LH Fantastic Foreplay game, and it’s a really good ‘game base’, as well as being quite a fun game. :slightly_smiling_face: We played it according to the rules the first time, but then we just started tailoring it to what we wanted. :+1: It comes with board, dice, counters, blindfold/restraints, tickler, (but no timer), as well as all the cards, so all the ingredients are there to make your own game. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I’ve made ours a lot more toy-related and, erm, ‘voyeuristic’. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nookii is worth a try, with three levels of differing foreplay for couples to work through. Can pick up cheap second hand, best use your own timer though as the included one is distinctly unsexy.

2 Likes

What a good ? , we also have Monogamy and absolutely love it ,been thinking about Lovehoney’s own

1 Like

Thanks for that. I was wondering if that was a good game. We quite like following the rules as they are :joy: Although I like the sound of your changes :grin:

1 Like

I was unsure of Nookii. Reviews are a bit mixed. I will look again after your suggestion :smile_cat:

It’s not for everyone but there’s plenty of prompts to get things started.

1 Like

Thanks, I will definitely have a look :sunglasses: