April Fools!!

Hi Lovehoney community family,

I was wondering what the best April fool is you have seen and is there any that you have believed then suddenly realised it was an April fool?

I would like to hear some from yourselves.

Hope you all have a good day.

I've caught a sub smoking when he said he'd quit, so I've rolled him some tea leaf filled roll-ups as a joke. Although an actual punishment will be more extreme and happen later.

Bucket Head Hood:

https://twitter.com/TheLadyNess/status/583207731416461312

Rocks off:

https://twitter.com/ToyTuesday/status/583173967143440384

Fun Factory (think it's one):

http://jezebel.com/hey-quick-question-you-ready-to-bluetooth-that-clit-o-1694614752

non-sex related:

Clear marmite

Bacon Kitkat

Pacman Google Map

My dad got me with one when I was around10. He said that you now needed a license for a bicycle and I could get it from the local post office. Of I trot, guy behind counter laughed and said I think someone is winding you up. I was adamant that it was a real thing.

That reminds me, I still haven't got my dad back for that.

The spaghetti trees on blue peter many years ago

Oh yes the spaghetti trees was a big hit but wasn't it nationwide not blue Peter ?

One of my favorites was registration number plates to be fitted to motorbike crash helmets

Big bens four clocks are going to be programmed to four different time zones, to make foreign visitors feel welcome.

That was on the radio this morning.

The golf club with the rubber, bendy shaft was a good one.

I read in The Sun a few years ago that a stretching machine was being created for shorter people so they could become taller. I fell for it.

There are some good ones out there I have seen many on facebook today and my wife got caught by the gigs and tours one saying they are stopping mobile phones in big venues and you have to hand them to security due to a rising number of copyright infringements but you will all be able to be track it by an app which you can download lol.

jayandrach wrote:

There are some good ones out there I have seen many on facebook today and my wife got caught by the gigs and tours one saying they are stopping mobile phones in big venues and you have to hand them to security due to a rising number of copyright infringements but you will all be able to be track it by an app which you can download lol.

I'm afraid to admit it but I think id for fell for that one until a actually sat and thought bout it but the way my day has gone it wouldn't of clicked till now 😖

Never know wrote:

I read in The Sun a few years ago that a stretching machine was being created for shorter people so they could become taller. I fell for it.

I would have fallen for that - and prayed for it - the answer to my problems. . .  . lol

I live in a smallish town that is very industrial, not particularly pretty and in no way a tourist location. Our local paper published an online article today saying that Jennifer Aniston is considering holding her wedding here. I take my hat off to the writer, because it was a hilarious read.

Saw an awesome one!!

Got an email from the body shop saying they are launching a new body butter with shroomactive technology!! I thought it was brilliant!!

http://m.thebodyshop.co.uk/h5/pages?path=/content/feel-better-body-butter.aspx

Although they do say it apparently has no hallucinogens from mushrooms used, the product and packaging was so real and it even had reviews lol. It was brilliant! Best one I has seen in a while. I would have totally bought it if it was real the product was rainbow coloured!!!

The OH, his room mate and I put a chicken stock cube in the shower head this morning to prank our other room mate, however it kind of backfired when the guy was too silly to realise what had happened and just showered in it anyways... lol

We had Easter cupcakes in the office yesterday, lovely and had little chocolate eggs and icing on them.

In reality.. there was marmite inside of them! ![frown|20x20](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif "frown")![frown|20x20](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif "frown") you can say thanks to Lovehoney - Mollie for Lovehoney Australia's crankiness yesterday!! 

I saw one from Lego yesterday about some Lego glasses that had been invented to help you see those bits of Lego that you are struggling to find. They even had a pic of the glasses, they looked cool but so not real

Snapper yea your right it was nationwide

Funny how the mind plays tricks when you get old

My new future date told me his kids had written a letter to be found on there way back from a walk Informing of a snail race in the street, for charity, and they wanted ppl to support each " snail mile"

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

We had Easter cupcakes in the office yesterday, lovely and had little chocolate eggs and icing on them.

In reality.. there was marmite inside of them! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) you can say thanks to Lovehoney - Mollie for Lovehoney Australia's crankiness yesterday!!

not vegemite over there?