It is April Fools !

Hello there all 

So it is April Fools day and following from the TBT post and the best April Fools pranks...

I wanted to know the best ones you have played or had played on you. 

The funniest , most imaginative or one that makes us go Oh my ! , will win a little prize I have here. 

So let's start with the stories .......

When I was a kid my dad told me I needed a license to ride my bicycle and I could pick one up from the local post office. Off I popped. No such thing! 😡😆

I did get him back some years later. Told him he had to register for a windscreen on his car that had to match his perscibed glasses. Of he popped to same post office 😂

I once thought it'd be a great idea to put all the food in the house in the chest freezer. ALL the food from the fridge, the drinks and tins from the larder, teabags, and the contents of the fruit bowl. It was about 2hrs before my mum realised... Ruined a lot of food. I was only about 9 or 10, but she was livid.

I was half expecting a Squirrel shaped butt plug to be a secret tester this morning!

I once bought a fake parking ticket and put it on my sisters car outside her work. She was livid and rang me to rant about it. It took her two days to realise it was a fake. (This has reminded me she never got me back for it, I shall avoid her today!)

We sent my very gullible brother in law to home base to see if they'd mix up some Tartan Paint to match a throw I had!! He actually asked as well! Haha haha x

My other half's friend was on a health thing he asked my chap what he should eat. My chap took full advantage of his broken English and sent his friend to the supermarket to ask for orgasmic vegetable. He did and a lady there actually offered him a cucumber.

I once put a cucumber and some KY Jelly in a stranger's trolley in Tesco. Nothing to do with April Fools though, purely because I'm a git.

Such a horrible tradition :S

Some of us are far to nice and trusting so we end up falling for these horrible jokes... Not me, i mean a friend of mine :S

When I worked at a restaurant we once sent a very stupid guy to a well known bicycle shop to get a menstral cycle. We knew he went because the shop phoned us up to ask how long they should keep him there whilst they looked for one.

Not so personal as others. But my local radio station gained a reputation for their April Fools broadcasts. One year, they said there was a whale stuck in the river that ran threw the town. The town ground to a halt, traffic crowding every bridge and queued back to the town centre itself, while everyone tried desperately to catch a glimpse of this whale. Some people were all systems go to try to save it. It was maddness.

Now. The thing is. You can just about fit a dolphin in this river, let alone a whale. Never seen so many gullible people fall for something so obvious in my life!

Needless to say people don't listen to that station on April Fools anymore :p

Well this could be a the greatest April fool. There is a forum I am a member on and we have all been asked to tell our best April fool stories for the chance to win a little prize.

Only at the end of the day the excellent moderaters are going jump up with a picture and go April fool. 😋 😀 😍

http://subsmissives.com/offtopic/exclusive-lube-review/

I did my best...!

You might be on to something there Bondagegod! 😼

Sum Sub wrote:

http://subsmissives.com/offtopic/exclusive-lube-review/

I did my best...!

Haha, this is horrifying! Black gooey gloop on ones wotsit...oh my! :p

Sub I might just have fallen for that one if you hadn't have posted the link in the 'It is April fools' thread 🙊

bondagegod wrote:

Well this could be a the greatest April fool. There is a forum I am a member on and we have all been asked to tell our best April fool stories for the chance to win a little prize.

Only at the end of the day the excellent moderaters are going jump up with a picture and go April fool. 😋 😀 😍

LOL! :)))

This one was a bit mean, but when I was seven I told my little cousin (who was turning five that day) that all little boys turn in to girls after the blow out the birthday candles on their fifth birthday cake. I told him I used to be a boy!

I don't really remember much but I've been told this story many times. Later that night, all the family were gathered He flat out refused to blow them out. He kept saying "I don't want to be a girl!" Over and over, it took ages before anyone could make any sense out of him and put two and two together!

My mother was furious with me for 'ruining his party' but my dad is still proud of that one to this day. Whenever it comes up in conversation he grins like a madman and goes; "that's my girl!"

And that, boys and girls, is what you get for having a birthday on the 1st of April.

Manager's desk today ................

![](upload://ijjg2dyAg4VNxwLzsElh5EnwNRo.jpeg)

I am an innocent party may I add ![angel|20x20](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif "angel")