Are you addicted to LoveHoney

hubby is home from work , again i told him i bought today from LH the female grab bag thats £70 i,ve spent this week on various items ,,he said i,m addicted to LH how much stuff can i have from this great site ...dont get me wrong hubby loves all the toys clothes etc we buy ,,,who elsr is addicted to Lovehoney ,,,,,

To be fair it is hard not to be addicted there is so much great stuff on here including the products, the forum, the LoveHoney team, the delivery, the wishlist function, the competitions and all the members. I love it!

ME! If I had any more money it would be spent here. One day I aspire to owning the Lady Som Sex Machine... It is addictive. Some girls like shoes, I like sex toys x

I am, but too hard up to buy all the things on the shopping list! Totally addicted to Word Association on here though, that steals more time from my day than tea drinking. lol The new chat popup thingy is great too, love that. :)

yes, yes. yes and....................... YES I AM AN ADDICT OF LH!

yes i cant help it it turns me on talking to you lot

i love this place

Wizzie86 wrote:

ME! If I had any more money it would be spent here. One day I aspire to owning the Lady Som Sex Machine... It is addictive. Some girls like shoes, I like sex toys x

agree wizzie i love spending on LH and hubby loves me with all my new toys and other stuff from LH nothing wrong in it ,except hubbys credit card takes a battering weekely on lovehoney xxx

I wish I had someone's credit card to batter! Lol. My oh is just finishing his MA so he has no money, I only work part-time currently so anything I have is scraped together. I swear if I played the lottery and won, the first thing I would do is go insane on here xxx

I am definately addicted to LH considering I have spend over £250 since March and before that the only thing I owned was a very simple vibrator. I would never have considered buying these things anywhere else but LH is just so lovely :)

I'm the same Everis. Even when i've seen items slightly cheaper elsewhere - I'd rather give my custom to Lovehoney. Even if it is a little daft x

I'd be on here more often if I could. Need to buy some new stuff to review....

Thin One wrote:

I'd be on here more often if I could. Need to buy some new stuff to review....

wish i could afford too thin one

Wizzie86 wrote:

I wish I had someone's credit card to batter! Lol. My oh is just finishing his MA so he has no money, I only work part-time currently so anything I have is scraped together. I swear if I played the lottery and won, the first thing I would do is go insane on here xxx

Snap we would go on a LoveHoney shopping rampage if we won the lottery. To answer the original question yes I'm an addict too but its one I dont want to be cured of xxx

I can call myself an addict.. I find that I at least spend some fair time a week browsing the site for more goodies to add to my wishlist. Also bought the female bag today, told my OH about it and he's suggesting that I need to slow down on buying sex toys!

My name is Minx and I'm a LoveHoney addict!

sexy little minx wrote:

Well done Minx, admitting you have an addiction is the first step.

I'm addicted to lovehoney! Can't wait for payday so I can get myself a pinwheel! Woohoo more kinky bedroom fun

Malteser81 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Well done Minx, admitting you have an addiction is the first step.

i do think we all have the addiction......we all lovehoney xx

My boy just said we can buy some new toys when he gets paid... yay! Grinning here, can't wait to get back reviewing toys.