Starting to get addicted

I've bought 3 sex toys within a week and I'm starting to wonder why lol like how come it's so addictive to buy them? I'm satisfied with the 2 I have (3rd one is coming tomorrow), but it's like I want to make a huge collection already lol

What have you ordered so far? Ive had to stop myself now after spending so much in a short time. Now we kind of have a bit of everything though so dont really need much more!

erm lol yeah this whole place is addictive lol

I only had a couple of toys before I found LH, now I have several boxes full lol. It's difficult to *not* get addicted lol

Vibrator and two bullets lol

Which ones did you go for? You can never have too many lol

pinkanimal wrote:

+1 LOL xx

Because LH has so much choice and such brilliant deals, I find it really tough not to buy one of everything. Since coming back to the site about a month ago, I've ended up buying so much stuff that my boyfriend is starting to say that I don't need any more.... But then I see a deal of the day or something and it becomes a lot harder not to. I'm at that point where I'm trying to limit it to things that are somehow new or different from what I have already... Like my latest purchase was a butterfly vibe which I justified because I don't have anything else like it, and I'm glad that I got it, but I've got to try and cut back on buying different versions of the same thing. Difficult when you start to think how all the different toys will feel slightly different, but trying to be sensible anwyay :P

Best of luck with it. I don't know if everyone is like this with internet shopping, but I always find that I buy stuff in batches and then have a bit of a break from it, and if that's the case then it all evens out eventually as even if you buy a lot of stuff quickly, so long as you don't carry on at that rate then it's all fine :)

I can't talk about the vibrator since I didn't get it off here, I would of done if I found out about Lovehoney sooner though lol

But I got the dream bullet and the silencer USB one

Mh, I was the same; started out with a small butt plug, now have a vibrating butt plug, three glass dildos, three vibrators, a probe and a glass plug. Oh, and a pair of handcuffs!

Just over a year ago, I never thought I'd even consider buying anything like this, now it takes up most of a drawer in my wardrobe!

Yup, this whole place is addictive!

I really want some kegel balls to be honest, sounds very interesting lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Go for it! They are very fun to use and extremely helpful too :D

Maybe when I can afford to lol

Oh, I know what you mean! I had only one good toy for years until I found this place. My collection has grown loads over the last couple of months and there are still plenty of toys I'd love to try :)

It is addictive. I try to limit ours to a bulk purchase every year or half year. However, we now have an abundance of oh points that we will be spending soon :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

I love the fsog ones with the four changable balls! I started off with some cheap ones that look similar to the swoon ones available here and they did nothing for me!

The ones i have were auite expensive for something that doesnt give me pleasure but well worth it in the long run!

Also i believe they work when you are standing up, so i put them in while i do the housework. If anything my house is now cleaner and tidier than every before! One unexpected bonus.

Givea wrote:

It is addictive. I try to limit ours to a bulk purchase every year or half year. However, we now have an abundance of oh points that we will be spending soon :)

My husband is the opposite! He says its best to buy one or two things at a time and buy then when i like the deal of the week or deal of the day. I find when i order in bulk we tend to go through everything quickly and some of it ends up discarded.

Scorpius12 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

+1 LOL xx

+2 so addictive

As of 2014 It's been very addictive for me. Looking on my account, from 2011-2013 I had 4 orders one of them being with OH points, then In 2014 alone my order history finished at 9.

Out of those 9 2014 orders, 5 have been stuff I bought myself with the remaining 4 being tester items.

For me right now, I have a good range of toys, and what I would consider to be all the major types of toys I could think of wanting were I to not have any, so I don't need to buy more but I'm sure I will knowing me.

Im lusting after the 1/4 cup bras now as thats something i dont have. I pretty much have at least one of everything im into and the bras are the only missing thing!

sadly that isnt enough to convince myself its ok to buy them!