Asking permission?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I think its really nice when my man asks where I would like him to come on me. There is just something nice about being given that little bit of control sometimes.

My OH asks where id like him to come but thats usually as my response is in my mouth as I do LOVE finnishing him off with a blow job though he does often come inside me, usually with the question "U have remembered to take ure pill havent u" (isnt as bd as it sounds, rather a running joke about my bd memory) or if were having anal he will always cum inside my bum as he also knows how much I love that. Come to think of it he does so manu things I like =)

I'm the one that usually asks the permission even though he always tells me I don't need too. I just can't help but say "can I?" I just start everything with it. Can I have a cuddle please? or I'm just going to get a drink, ok?.

Ha always asks me when he's made plans with the lads but that because of my anxiety disorder and he wants to make sure I'll be ok in the house on my own, not because he needs my permission. He went out with the lads in the last week of college to a john mayer gig that I didn't fancy and he kept asking me if it was ok because they were all going back on one of the lads house to have a midnight BBQ but that only happens once in a blue moon as on lads nights outs I'm always invited by the guys.

I do like it when he asks, it makes feel cared for and loved but I always feel bad if he doesn't go out when I don't fancy it.

headsouth wrote:

I'm certainly fairly forgetful and disorganised. Quite a few times I've been told X is happening on such and such a day, and later I buy tickets for something on my own that day, so I ask before I commit to stuff so it's less expensive / annoying when I find out I can't go.

This is part of the reason I run everything past CurlyCpl - he has a much better memory than me!

My parenter is a nightmare for asking my permission...I know it comes from how he was expected to be with his ex but I am me and we are both adults...no permission needed...

My lodger's GF has what is almost a nervous tic of saying "sorry" all the time - even for things like hiccupping (and she'll say it after every hiccup). Then again, she is the human equivalent of a frightened hamster on acid

Oh man, I do that too, and I hate it! I even apologise if anyone else does anything! I've had people literlaly break down laughing at me, because of something like I'll be standing there, someone will wander past and step on my foot, and I'll apologise to them. I have no clue what the hell is wrong with my brain.

Soooo many people spring to mind! The OH has been training me ouut of the habit; 3 years on- 4?- I'm much better for restraint, and still automatically apologise too often.

Interesting replies. Reading though it all has made me appreciate how considerate he's being a lot more.

Awww... But he likes it!! Thats what the screams mean, right??

We both generally "ask" if the other is ok with us going somewhere or doing something. We'd never stop one another but there may be occasions where if the plans can be rearranged and it'd be more convenient for the person to do it at another time then it gives the other the chance to say.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

We both generally "ask" if the other is ok with us going somewhere or doing something. We'd never stop one another but there may be occasions where if the plans can be rearranged and it'd be more convenient for the person to do it at another time then it gives the other the chance to say.

Ax

Yeah me and my other half are exactly the same.........and i also would never stop him from doing stuff..........think its just common coutesy in a relationship to be like that............

BashfulBabe wrote:

Oh man, I do that too, and I hate it! I even apologise if anyone else does anything! I've had people literlaly break down laughing at me, because of something like I'll be standing there, someone will wander past and step on my foot, and I'll apologise to them. I have no clue what the hell is wrong with my brain.

Oh ure not on ure own there hun...... my OH tells me off for saying sorry all the time and even bans the word lol.