need some advice

apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section

last night i went out with a group of guys for the second time round,i liked one of them it turns out he likes me too but everytime we tried to talk his other mate was interfering,do you reakon this is just his friends being protective i dont want to cause problems with his friends

also when he dropped me home we had a cuddle and a bit of a snog he had a good grab of my boobs too :p wertn complaining he went to go further i stopped him and said good night ,do you think it was the right thing to do i want to get to know him before we go down that road.

am doubting myself at the moment got no one to chat to about it either and this being the first time its happened i dont know what to do

Hiya Lola,

I think if you didn't want to take it any further then you made the right decision to say good night when you did. I'm no expert but I'd suggest you try talking to the guy you like directly and find out for certain if he likes you and what his friend's problem is. I've never been into playing games and trying to secong guess what people are thinking...I just ask!

Hope you feel better soon poppet

xxKPxx

Was it the same guy interrupting you both every time? If it was then that guy might have been a bit jealous and wanted you for himself. But it might just be that he usually butts in on other people's conversations etc normally. I wouldn't take it as a bad sign though.

As for not sleeping with someone the first time you met, there is nothing wrong with that. It's a good way to see whether someone is actually interested in you and wasn't just trying to get into your pants for the sake of it. Just take things at your pace, if he has a problem with that then maybe he isn't the right guy. If he is happy to wait for you to be ready then it will most likely work out for you both.

There is no universal rule for a right time.

I'm sure as long as you were not too abrupt he'll be fine about it. Everyone has different 'rules' about how far to go and when, the type of person who wouldn't respect your decision would generally be the type you wouldn't like a relationship with. If he's a good bloke its likely he may even see you as relationship material as opposed to a quick fumble.

Good luck!

Hello everyone

How are we all?. Im here looking for a bit of advice / encouragement.

My wife and I enjoy a varied sexlife, over our time together we have experimented and I love it when my wife fcuks me from behind with a strap-on. I know I shouldn't say but my wife loves being treated like a slut in the bedroom, we were sex talking and I told her I want to watch her fcuk another man. Her reply took me by surprise she said she would if I'd fuck him to.

We were talking a few days later and I found out that if we are going to get another man to join us we both have to have sex with him, my wife admitted it turns her on when she watches me suck her strap-on before she fcuks me and she wants to watch me get that pleasure from the real thing.

As I enjoy anal sex i don't know whether to do it or not. Is there anybody who can help?

Alot of good advice so far. I'll just say that if you're not comfortable with something for ANY reason, you're more than within your rights to say no. Don't feel bad about it.

thankyou i feel ive made the right decision now after reading yur comments i think i was just doubting myself will keep you posted and the outcome,may have to introduce him to lovehoney :D

Bi-curious13 wrote:

Hello everyone

How are we all?. Im here looking for a bit of advice / encouragement.

My wife and I enjoy a varied sexlife, over our time together we have experimented and I love it when my wife fcuks me from behind with a strap-on. I know I shouldn't say but my wife loves being treated like a slut in the bedroom, we were sex talking and I told her I want to watch her fcuk another man. Her reply took me by surprise she said she would if I'd fuck him to.

We were talking a few days later and I found out that if we are going to get another man to join us we both have to have sex with him, my wife admitted it turns her on when she watches me suck her strap-on before she fcuks me and she wants to watch me get that pleasure from the real thing.

As I enjoy anal sex i don't know whether to do it or not. Is there anybody who can help?

Tricky question. I'm sure many people would point out the emotional hazards that could be involved, it might be worth a much more in depth chat with her and a questioning of your own feelings, many men who enjoy anal sex would still have issues with a strange male preforming it.

No right or wrong answer to anything like this, do what you want to do, don't so anything you don't want to.

Don't read too much into what blokes do - we're pretty dumb creatures really his mate was either blissfully ignorant or maybe fancied you for himself, I wouldn't worry about it unless he gets funny in future.