Ass to ass on a double ended dildo!

Today (Saturday 31st), I am going to hopefully have the pleasure of both me and Mrs Strapon getting on all fours facing away from each other and then sliding back and forth on a double ended dildo so our asses are slamming against each other!

I cant wait and was wondering if anyone has done this in the past and if they have....are there any tips that you think may come in handy?!

We've been meaning to do it for ages but we always end up just getting carried away with spur of the moment sex!

Opinions and tips welcome people! x

well i whish you good luck strapon but i'm afraid you might have to wait for the less nocturnal of us for some advice

Sounds fabbie Strapon, you sow the seeds of your own downfall though when you say you both ten to get carried away. It will require synchronisation/syncopation ??? to coordinate your movements or if you both pull away at the same time it may end up on the floor !! Have you maybe a wardrobe door mirror you could use or you could appoint me choreographer!!

I wish yo well, as l am certain it will be a noble effort Strapon.

Tallboy

Sounds like youve got a great night planned Strapon, no advice sorry just wanted to say have a good one ;)

Id guess its all about timing and rhythm or could get uncomfortable xxx

Hope you have a great time hun, can't help you but i agree with whats been said alreay, timing may be an issue

xxxx

Well how did it go????

Hope the pleasure overcame the logistics!

Take it that didn'ttttttttt come off then Strapon !!

TB

Rly pissed off...we didn't do it....but also happy because it was because we just got totally carried away with some deep deep sucking and fucking!

Definately next time she's round!

I did seriously ruin Mrs Strapon though.....she was choking and gagging on my dick! Dribble eveywhere....eyes watering.....mascara running and a face literally drowned in cum! I'm so fucking lucky. x

Sounds like your slf-control let you down AGAIN there Strapon, you might have to start droppng hints, how bout have her ring you when she is 1 minute from your place, leave the door on the atch and be crouching on all fours inside the door with your half already up you- migh she get the hint then do you think???

Tallboy

Must say did you fnd it a tad distracting/disrespectful to your mighty labour the other night when Lubyanka and Morbidia got worked up to such an extent they ended up getting a room, bit like RuRu who l think buggered off to dildo heslf .. you did seem to arouse high or should it be low passions !!!

Tallboy

Think it's great that your planning gets everyone else all wet and wild!!

Too wet and Too wild red rose, not even a webcam on offer either ha ha!!!

Morbidia hasn't been the same since, and there are defo signs of a thaw in the ice maiden as well !!!

Tallboy

Mrs Strapon is ass up for the double ender as I am...but her self control is as bad as mine!

As for my mighty labour as you put it...the OA are welcome to do as they please! I'm not fussed at all! In fact I was quite pleased that RuRu got worked up to the extent that she had to disappear! Besides...I was way too occupied to really be distracted or disrespected anyway!

Strapon! wrote:

Rly pissed off...we didn't do it....but also happy because it was because we just got totally carried away with some deep deep sucking and fucking!

Definately next time she's round!

I did seriously ruin Mrs Strapon though.....she was choking and gagging on my dick! Dribble eveywhere....eyes watering.....mascara running and a face literally drowned in cum! I'm so fucking lucky. x

Maybe LOreal et al could use that image in their ads for waterproof mascara!!! ha ha ha

Oh well l suppose that all's well that ends up well or is that swell !!!

When is the rerun scheduled for Strapon ??

TB

Hmmm....I don't know when she's gonna be round nxt. We'll have to sort something out and let you all know!

We're also gna try and have the dildo in my ass and her pussy while my dick is in her ass too...she'll be lying with her back on my stomach.

I want to do this sooo bad!!! I have to remember to control myself next time and not jump on her! x

It's a full day, isn't it ,mate ?

I don't know how you fit it all in ? ~ pun intended

Waheyyyyyy!

Strapon! wrote:

Hmmm....I don't know when she's gonna be round nxt. We'll have to sort something out and let you all know!

We're also gna try and have the dildo in my ass and her pussy while my dick is in her ass too...she'll be lying with her back on my stomach.

I want to do this sooo bad!!! I have to remember to control myself next time and not jump on her! x

Maybe trying to run befoe you can walk from an organisational viewpoint, bearing in mind whaqt has happened before!!!

Tallboy